Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
@twinklecakes Out of curiousity, why did you feel the need to insert yourself and defend someone throwing around an accusation of mental mental illness? Recommending the scanlator who worked on this use spellcheck or find someone to assist them with proofreading is completely different from suggesting they get tested for dyslexia.

Dex-chan lover
Translation is hard, and most of the time is done just for pleasure, so GREAT WORK. Any "mistake" is irrelevant here, many thanks to all the translators

Translating might be hard but there is no reason not to try and do it properly

All you people saying it’s okay to make mistakes aren’t wrong but if you shout down people pointing it out then you’re refusing to let the translator get better

Like a cook who keeps cutting their fingers while cooking and getting blood in the food you go “it’s okay your only doing it as a hobby” as you keep on eating bloodstained food

Dex-chan lover
@Harouki There's criticism and the there's calling the aspiring cook mentally retarded for cutting his fingers while he was cooking for you for free.

You are right in that we should criticise the work of other people to help them grow, but it needs to be constructive so as to inspire them to get better and give us quality content, and not destructive so as to make them quit out of feelings of anger and unworthiness, leaving us with nothing but our own selves to blame for no longer getting what was originally given to us for free.

Mind you, this is my advice for you and the general populace since it seemed like you were misunderstanding the situation. That twinkleshit can get fucked for all I care, he's just another unimportant troll of the dozens that infest this site who can do no better than to pretend fake righteousness and mindlessly insult everything they can whenever they get called out for their idiocy, using an entitled air of superiority that they will never have in their entire pathetic lives.

Best we can do is ignore the troll, advice the scanlator the best we can and go on with our lives.

I've grumbled about her personality for the past chapters. I feel like her personality and mine is the exact opposite and surely this manga is not for me but dang the art is good. Anyway, thanks for the translations.

there are no 2 words in the English dictionary as dangerous and destructive as "good job"

Users who are viewing this thread