Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
Cecyl's the bottom bitch. Gotta keep daddy's girls in line with that strong big-sister hand.

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790
In the web novel she's just as in love with him as the other girls, but there isn't nearly as much progress. Mainly because she spends most of the story elsewhere doing noble stuff.
@Tempdos
Quick structure is a different way of using his ability, an optional mode, not a change to the basic version.

Dex-chan lover
How to add sex in your isekai when your MC is the traditional beta? Make his cheat basically be sex without using a dick.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, she came so hard that her soul popped out and put a ring on it.

I'm calling this as a reference to Ar tonelico where the MC would meld with the female companions to gain more power by diving into them.

Dex-chan lover
> HE TOUCHED THAT AMPLE PLOTS................
IM JEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......!!!!!!!!!!!

> That soul string releasing from Cecyl's body, why would it drawns like a little ball with string attached like a tail.
Cecyl's moaning while being engaging in soul link was pretty clever of manipulating our imaginative mind.
I really thought thats not a soul. Its my son...

> I really need the next chapter. That sword really hype things out there...

Dex-chan lover
feels kinda rushed. I don't have anything against harem, but I prefer it to be taken slowly.

Dex-chan lover
picard.jpg

lmao i hate this chapter alot and now something its raisin and it feel hirt as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread