Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Ch. 54

Group Leader
So should I be more mad that this dude fell for an obvious pyramid scheme (and bet his entire territory on it) or that his big plan is to turn his sister into a breeding sow….well either way I hate him and wish he was currently on fire

Dex-chan lover
So should I be more mad that this dude fell for an obvious pyramid scheme (and bet his entire territory on it)

Ignoring the fact that this probably the first pyramid scheme in that world so they wouldn't already be aware of it, Pyramid schemes have always been effective scams because they seem like a good plan until it's too late to back out.

They target people who are already down on their luck and desperate, they promise them moderate wealth with the chance at something greater, and they provide plan that seems like it will work. They also frequently parade out early adopters whom it actually DID work for. Once you're in, it is very hard to get out without destroying yourself financially.

Dex-chan lover
2jef3n.jpg

enemies who are talking SO much without fighting? damn.
my brain basically ran off somewhere. damnit.. goes to find it

Dex-chan lover
"I want to do it with Rita."
She absolutely doesn't mean that in any other way than the current context. Rita best waifu.

If you pay to advance, you're not gathering the best people, just the richest. You're also collecting gullible people who fall for a pyramid scheme.

"Isn't that a pyramid scheme?"
Yes. Yes it is.

And a breeding scheme? I thought he was nuts, but then he was revealed to be an insult to nuts, and then it was even further revealed he doesn't even deserve his own nuts...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
knowing how dirty the pyramid scheme world is, this chapter is painful to imagine. I know many people can do many unthinkable because they got attracted so much to the wealth promised by the scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread