Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
@Ultimatecalibur
It is constantly used as a pejorative, a pathetic means of attempting to hurt the pride of a man turns his nose up women of poor character, who regret their youthful indiscretions that sullied their reputations and personalities to the point where even the mailman wants nothing to do with them. I know full well the abusive nature of this term, but to all but the most beta of men, it is as grave an insult as "dummy-head".

Dex-chan lover
@Saronite No, it's more of a You killed a bunch of people I only just met yesterday, and then came to kill me, but I managed to knock you down, and a loli singed you, so we're cool now, I think...?

@icarushector I don't think the Special, or Unique or whatever, skills do, but most others can be passed on as orbs. Something does get inherited though, like stats, or blessings, that's why the King does all these summons, I think the wn hinted at some Hero powers being in the noble bloodlines.

hmm, dunno if the translation or the mangaka seems having a tough time, can't show us the details, or doesn't know how the scene should be drawn?

Panels flow really weird in this chapter. Makes it hard to follow what exactly is happening.

Contributor
Odd, seems some panels are missing... anyway thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
@Abyssalmonkey

The fight itself was unknown to Nagi, as he sealed off his senses for a stronger 6th sense and auto-combat mode, essentially, so he has no idea how he defeated the Mad Dog.
The Noble Guild hired one of the heroes, because they've been... 'outhired' from their original contractholders, because they're idiots , gloryseeking and greedy idiots.
The Noble Guild dislikes the common guild so they went out to destroy them once and for all as a competitor.
Aine...
her missing memories were extracted with a special tool, but if they aren't retrieved within that time limit, they'll disappear due to exposure or something similar

Fed-Kun's army
@MasterXaido
While Incel is used a pejorative. You (and many others) are misunderstanding its meaning and target. Calling someone an Incel is saying that the targeted person lacks or has no sense of self-awareness by implying that their lack of sexual success is more on their own personal issues, failures or beliefs than their perceived belief that external factors are preventing them from having sexual success.

An Incel believes that they should have sexual success on their terms but do not because of generalizations that place the blame for their failure on others (accusing those males that are succeeding of cheating in the "competition," blaming females for not being up to their standards, thinking that any failed relationship is only the fault of the other party, etc.) rather than themselves (failing to act or participate, lack of hygiene, having unreasonable standards, acknowledging their own mistakes in a failed relationship, etc.).

An Incel would be a virgin or non-virgin who complains about their lack of sexual opportunities or success and then blames their failure on external factors when those opportunities arrive. They claims or acts like they want to sleep with anything with a pulse, but when a female propositions them they back off in fear because of self-esteem issues and then claim it was the fault of the female because of her supposed (and likely imagined) issues.

Someone is not an Incel because the turn their nose up at women of loose morals but because they claim a woman is of loose morals when she did not sleep with them.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo
- memory loss as punishment
- magical contract can enforce censorship of some vague information from the actual human being
this is some crazy dystopian world, i tell ya
make one wonder why the ruling body haven't brainwashed everyone to become happy or some shit
Let's imaging what would happen:
- Everyone except the ruling cast has been brainwashed. Give this a few generations. Of course they got rid of history.

-Some lower individuals managed to escape the brainwashing by accident. For example: The parents died before the brainwashing ceremony and the child somehow survived on her/his own. Those individuals might cause a lot of damage. Even the more, if they begin to abduct children to save them from the brainwashing later. So sending a high-priest class around to brainwash people with AeO spells or children at special occasions "The high-priest is in town to give children their blessing.Yiipiiiiee!" will leave some people alone. This is "No good".

- So ... more priests? That increases the occasions of priests, who rebel. (At this point the church might take over! Therefore any priest-organization has to be eliminated.)

- Maybe brainwashing the high priests themselves or leave the brainwashing task to brainwashed lower priests might be a proper approach? Each town and village would have one brainwasher. You'd get everyone the moment they got born.

- But how long would it take until that kind of automation will only leave a handful of nobles with their minds intact? You'd be able to brainwash your peers or kill them to rise to the top. Many nations would end up with only one king/queen (and their kid. In some cases not even them) and else nobody free anymore. Those individuals would totally lose themselves in something, we'd call madness.

- Of course they'd outlaw technologies and advances, they see ill fit to benefit them or even regard them as a danger. (Those treacherous, treacherous wheels!) That also means no new researches. Burn them at the stakes!

- The last kingdoms (power-crazed nobles) would battle to archive world domination, reducing the numbers of "free" individuals (themselves) even more. (Maybe actually those final wars would give birth to more free people. They might abduct women this time around and >use< them to give birth to more free people. Rise of the "goblins".)

- The people are brainwashed into killing those "goblins" whereever they encounter them.

- At some point the last "free" noble dies and the world is fully automatized and stuck.

- Generations later some "goblin tribes" might form, survive and even ally themselves to wipe the world clear of "mankind" (the other humans). Given they don't develope the means to break the brainwashing, they do this the bloody way.

- Ideally every knowledge on how to perform brainwashing is destroyed and branded as heretic knowledge, punishable by death. But given how nifty brainwashing is, wiping it out won't happen. But even if it is, it will take one some generations until some fool develops it and the world is doomed again. And again. And again....

Are we sure there wasn't an ancient civilization 10000 A.D.? I mean looking at your growing knowledge of A.I. and therefore the knowledge of how our own brains work and advancements in medical technology...that's quite bothering, isn't it?

It may be late to point it out 13 chapters in but boy does this mangaka sucks at showing fight scenes.

Aggregator gang
I actually had to re-read this abomination a few times cause i dont understand what the fk is going on due to the disjointed scenes and sloppy dialog 🤔

Double-page supporter
I wonder how this double contract works. One contract is for killing the demon lord while the other one is for doing Noble Guild business. Since Noble Guild business does not appear to be related to demon slaying and mostly is related to harassing the commoners guild shouldn't he be in violation of his first contract? Then again, he doesn't seem to understand the nature of contacts anyway, I wonder if ignorance is a valid excuse for violating the terms of a contract.

Also, it's a bit strange to comment on hair styles when there's fighting going on. Too bad all of the action happens off screen. I understand why MC fighting Kouga wasn't shown since he technically cut off all of his senses and doesn't even know what he did himself, but the whole part with Cecyl shooting flame arrows at Kouga should have been shown.

Users who are viewing this thread