Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
The fight with 'hero' is confusing as hell. Seeing him land against the wall, explaining the skill afterwards and telling us through a third person, that the 'hero' was thrown is just bad for the reader. The story is interesting and the two-dimensional behavior of his two sidekicks aside, but it could really use more time on the story board.

Dex-chan lover
I think the contract have a secret clause to lower IQ and EQ

tried to find this in novel, and found it
https://fishytranslation.com/op-waifus-chapter-19-translation/
so during the skill activation, he wasn't aware of what he's doing because all 5 senses were off.

the novel and manga seems to have much difference.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery I don't see it as confusing, just told poorly. The skill turns off his 5 senses to raise his sense of danger, which allows his body to pass its limits which allowed him to dodge mad dogs attacks and then subdue him. He couldn't see, smell, hear, feel or taste for 30 seconds, so that is why he didn't really understand what happened either. It was almost like another soul taking over and pushing his soul into a box for 30 seconds.

Getting that ogre would be beneficial as she wouldn't be able to interfere later down the road if she has a baby bump. Be a good way to possibly get more strong allies too. She would go back to her village telling them about Nagi and how strong he is which means they may support him or at least befriend him. Though many more women may seek out his seed.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to tell this guy about narrative flow in a manga format because this is frankly a complete waste of good art and story. I can't even appreciate those chocolate abs ffs.

Contributor
Why can't the mc use the skill he was granted properly... is the author so focused on having the mc a weakling? Just get anything with swordmanship and make Transcendence Swordmanship, if it's passiv keep it and train it. Or some skill with Body, strenght and put transcendence in front of it. Get real, transcendence perception once a day for 30 sec is garbage, a poser skill.
There are so many interesting variations with that he could create op skills but he doesn't even look for new skills in every town, and now he let that kouga go I would have him enslaved took all his skills and armor then sold him.

Fed-Kun's army
more importantly, he should be focusing on what the female mercenary said about Aine's memory condition...

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro it's not like killing of the demon Lord has a schedule. As long as he could end up doing it someday he won't be in violation of that particular clause. It's likely that the contract is primarily for binding the "heroes" to the service of the kingdom. Hell, other than heroes and the king, nobody else has really even mentioned the demon Lord. Does this bastard even really exist?

What the fuck is this development of events? I mean, yeah, they're guilds competing and such, but that's way different than hiring a "hero" to kill the other organization in plain daylight, more so knowing the other one is the one that represents the commoners, this jump of events makes no fckn sense, like, are massacres that common? Is it so unimportant that it can be done anytime? How did things come to this!?
Edit: Just finished the chapter, more of the same stupid development. How is it alright to pay for taking the killer to safety!? He's a fckn murderer for god's sake, kill him or at least have half a brain cell and use those 2 to prove the count hired ppl to fck over the commones' guild! This all is just so fckn idiotic!!!

@MaTu94 it said defeated not killed, so he might not have killed everyone, but i do agree it's stupid.

however laws only apply to those that it can be enforced against, you're not a murderer if anyone who calls you that is dead, or no jury want to handle the case since it endanger their life, that's why nobles could get away with pretty much anything as could the ones they were supporting.

It's like the Mafia, the police knows who's the boss of the organization, they just can't do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
@MaTu94 The manga does a piss poor job of explaining things compared to the WN. Plus just wait and see if they actually develops this "arc" properly and your questions answered.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89
It seems like most of the events are disjointed from one another, like the manga is rushing from scene to scene without taking the time to explain anything properly.

@HammerU89 This chapter was quite chaotic, almost seemed like there were pages missing, I've seen it before, hope it gets properly polished in the future.

@Banarok Yeah, I take that into consideration, but even the king treads carefully with matters like mass genocide (if it's the case) I mean, if not it's madness and while we've historically had situations like that they were minimal and thus using such an abrupt developments takes credibility out of the story

Fed-Kun's army
During that skill the wolf girl was doing the fighting and the mc was just standing there severely disabled and then collapsed while throwing up after the fight ended... Does the skill transfer its benefits to the slaves? Or did they plan for the wolf girl to fight and then edited the bits about the mc's skill into the pages afterwards while forgetting to redraw him as the fighter instead? Because it seems like the thing they were trying to portray was "Mc goes ultra instinct, kicks all the bad guys asses." but failed miserably.. either way i hope they fix it in a later release but am still going to read since i can just suspend my disbelief so low that i'm almost 99.8% positive if i wanted to believe in a friend of mine and they told me they came from another planet riding a dragon from the future to save pizza hut from going bankrupt or else hell would break forth from the earth and destroy mankind, i'd rob the nearest bank and dump all the money on the ceo's lap.

tldr; I don't like errors but will continue to support with faith that blinds like 40 suns injected directly into your retinas.

Users who are viewing this thread