Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster wow what a fuckhead.
My fav is when friend guy gets his own girl that is friends with main guys harem. Course that guy you mentioned would probably be so fucking angry that not EVERY girl wnats mc's dick.

Aggregator gang
And MC be like: uhhhhmmmm.....all nervous do you smell that everyone? It seems like there is something over there! Maybe we should hurry and go see what it is!! Hurry hurry hurry!!

Dex-chan lover
>Heart shaped eyes
>big tiddie onee san
Shia LaBeouf: JUST DO IT

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Well, they aren't wrong for the most part. Many manga (especially with the drama tag) play on this trope quite often. Likely because it is really easy to do with the common character set the MC/FMC usually have, which is either they are very dense, have dangerously low levels of self-esteem (like you need to go and see a therapist low), and/or swear to the church of non-commitment for some pointless or unknown (if any) reason. "Playing hard to get" is one thing (and I personally dislike this kind of stuff), but just not doing anything, even by "accident" (unintentionally), is what leads to NTR with the best friend.

Now, if the best friend is the worlds best wing-man with his own love interest, that is different and is very welcome. But best friend who is just waiting there to start shit and cause drama and NTR can go fuck himself.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, he already did the skill thing on Aine or he just gave her one of his skills?
I am so confuse right now... not that it matters.

Sorry Aine-san, he can't use you like that because the contract would be cancelled if he did...

Users who are viewing this thread