Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
That was like Water God Style from Mushoku Tensei. Very troublesome sword style with all the parrying and countering.

CBC

Aggregator gang
@boag
Hey, boag? I just need you to do me a solid, speaking as a member of the Bakgatla-ba-Kgafela tribe in South Africa.

Know the fucking difference between the different weapons used by the African Tribes, because they are not the fucking same shit.

What you just posted there is an image of a Zulu shield (post-Shaka Zulu) and some throwing spears, which is doesn't make sense because that shield is most effective when used with the shorter stabbing spears, the Iklwa. Throwing spears were used with smaller shields, the large shields would actually throw off their aim.

Furthermore, and I can't believe that I have to tell you this, Latinos are not necessarily descended from the Aztecs because Latin America includes a fuck tonne of countries and cultures, much like Africa.

The Nahua are the indigenous people of Mexico and El Salvador, they are also found in parts of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua and the Aztec are one of the cultures that sprung from this group, that weapon you posted is the Macuahuitl, a weapon used by the Aztec, Maya, Mixtec, and Toltec all of whom are Mesoamerican Cultures.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
You're speaking to a black man. So... nice.
I dont care

No, you chittering disappointment,
an unga bunga to you too.

I didn't say he felt comfortable with it out of USAGE. But simply because it's what he's used to seeing and referring to when he thinks of or speaks of a 'sword'.
interesting assumption.

Thanks for the incorrect assumption
im sure you based yours on logic and deductive resoning.

that you felt the need to be offensively flippant over.
if you got offended by it thats your issue, and since youre being offensive now i will be responding in kind.

You're more comfortable referring to medieval European swords, but I doubt you've trained in them. This should have been obvious with the slightest amount of deductive reasoning.
no dipshit, my comment was aimed at how every fucking isekai has the katana as the fucking standard when there are tons of other Japanese swords.

@Liquidxlax
I would have been happier if he turned her into a spade, spades dont get enough love for how utilitarian they are and how they quickly double as a weapon even when they seem harmless.

@CBC
Your post, while informative, completely misses the point of why the weapons were posted in a generalizing way.
My original post has less to do with the characters choice of weapondry as it has to do with the constant usage of Katanas as the go to weapon of every Isekai protagonist.

Also, yes I do know the differences between MesoAmerican Cultures, i was raised with the Popol Vuh as bed time stories, and i choose the Macuahuitl because of how far and wide it was used in the americas, as you have pointed out.

Also from what I know, Latin America refers to every single american country where Spanish and Portuguese are taken as the main language, which means everything south of the US border.
If you want i can be more specific and change the term to Hispanic American, but honestly you understood my point so why are we arguing semantics?

Dex-chan lover
This part was also kind of jarring in the WN with how it was written, but it's worse here. A lot worse as it's actually taking things from a bit later and shoving them into the already jarring part. It's like it's trying to do more to setup the character introduction, but because it's done as a jumbled mess it doesn't work as well.
@Talismaster
Yes, the leviathan is the monster in question, and it was more obvious in the WN because of some other parts of scene there where it was described.

Dex-chan lover
So after fighting mobs in the woods on the way to the next town, the dark elf loli got sick. So they decided some would go ahead on to the nearest town, and the mc, and holy beast girl, would go to a cemetery?

Did I miss something? Why was only the mc and beast girl in the cemetery? Why did they go to the cemetery in the first place?

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel except that they are in a western like medieval or something like it fantasy world, that kind of sword will call more attention than making it look like a normal(for that world) sword.
I wanted to know how are they financially as well, they have money to buy stuff to trip, to rent room, but they don't actually buy equips or not even a shoe or new clothes for Cecyl. This mangaka is just being lazier and lazier, the map is just another thing that shows it.

aft4jz!3iUrTq0dHOT17ztB

https://imgur.com/gallery/CMwk0j8
where updat3 month left..?

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me the girl they saved is the daughter of those nobles.

Also Leticia's presence is very pleasant, I'm liking her role in the story: I'm sure she'll be a future wife, but so far author is keeping her as a close friend who helps the party and match MC's wits.

Users who are viewing this thread