Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

It speaks a lot when the author has to push the narrative so hard to give the MC motivation to act.
MC wanted to act on his own, but because it would be deemed as selfish and childish author had the guards act like dicks.
I call it the "isekai mental child MC syndrome".

So let me get this straight, the guards want to pin them as the black knight? So lets say the guards succeed their "genius" plan what happens when the actual knight appears? They may be executed for being wrong and submitting a false report. So this leaves them as fools who can't think of plans for shit or they are on the side of the black knight or whatever. Chances are they just idiots though I mean look at them.

Εχω δει αδελφες αλλα αυτος ο μαλακας ειναι πολυ μεγαλη κοτα !!!!!!!!

I remember this plan, its the "How to get myself, my friends, and my employer killed in one easy step" plan.

Dex-chan lover
I love the people who are saying to attack the guards because they too stupid to see that is what the guards want. They even said that was their plan so they could use it as an excuse to arrest the mc

Double-page supporter
@Stilgar

You don't understand. No one's saying 'lightly smack them and scold them'.

KILL THE FUCKING GUARDS. Incinerate their remains, leave no evidence!

@Xspeed

Agreed. He should have gotten his balls together and gone in after her. Xianxia might be xerox'd garbage in most cases, but their MCs don't pussy around like Isekai protagonists. They pull out their sword, summon the wind and rain, throw mountains, and charge into heavily-guarded fortresses when this shit goes down. I find that slightly more engaging than Isekai MCs being so submissive and hand-wringing and leaving enemy humans alive.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel I know what people mean. And all that will accomplish is making the rest of the guards think the mc is evil. Why are you people so fucking stupid and emotional?

Double-page supporter
This is not a good point to hung up the storytelling. We know what will happen next but the tension will dissipate during the wait to the next chapter.
Thanks a lot for this chapter!

The bad part about reading this chapter now is that when the next one is released... we won't get the satisfaction that we need so urgently now.
It's not your fault, I know that. But I need the novel to keep going... xD

Double-page supporter
I assume Iris is going to end up as his next slave? As opposed to, say, simply joining him as a free person that isn't anyone else's property.

Dex-chan lover
Guards get they asses kicked next chapter, no problem 😤

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 Gotta be a slave to get his cheat skills, I think, maybe, is it even the same isekai, don't really care, lol.

At least they'll stay virgin their whole lives as an MC's slave.

Users who are viewing this thread