Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

I would have bitch slapped them with a rock the second they started to act and sound cocky 😒

Aggregator gang
Bury them 10 feet below the ground, those type of people deserve no second chances, like almost every politician and corrupt people currently destroying the world, like Bitchden

Dex-chan lover
Its the scum version of bullying the MC.
The cliche would be the newbie MC were bullied by the veteran adventurers on the guild.
This time, its the soldier...

Im just concern how to protecc Cecyl

Dex-chan lover
why would anyone with power allow that kind of treatment. Really if not for plot armor, he will end letting her important ones be hurt

Dex-chan lover
Welp time to 'free' the girl of her duty by making her his slave I guess.

Double-page supporter
What is the maiden's duty exactly? Getting eaten by the dragon? They keep talking about that and I don't remember it being explained. Wouldn't bullying the bride of the water dragon be a terrible idea?

Somehow that really felt like nothing of value actually happened. Bit of a let-down from the author after a month of waiting.

Dex-chan lover
God i hate villain dialogue like that "Us who are excellent you who is bad!"

Dex-chan lover
That was actually a pretty good speech and performance from a dollar store villain.

Dex-chan lover
@OneirosTheWriter

well, you would be wrong then.
This exposition has given the MC a motivation for not agreeing with the status quo.
Sure It's possible that they could have done that in fewer frames, but it needed to be done somehow.
If anything I think your problem has more to do with the chapter being only 17 pages long.

@kaminomikan
She was likely born and grew up in that environment so she might not necessarily find it as wrong or out of place as we do.
Years of indoctrination can do that to you...
Also, she isn't necessarily that powerful, even if she is important as a figurehead.
She is basically a child and the dragon´s blood doesn't seem to give her superpowers before she is married considering she got kidnapped pretty easily.
( it possible she does get powers from it, but it requires water as we did see her skin transform into a scales when she got tea spilt on her in chapter 26)

@Eloyas

From chapter 25 she seems to have some administrative duties as part of being a noble daughter.
But as for her role as maiden, she seems to be more or less a trophy wife who grans extra superpowers to her husband.

She also takes part in some ceremony that keeps the sea dragon happy and protects the ships of the town that is held once a year according to chapter 26.
( it does so because the ritual proves to the sea dragon that its bloodline still lives, so it's technically protecting its descendants home )
We don´t know what the ritual is, because it's not open to the public so nobody outside of the family knows about how it's done.

@Kaarme

Now he just needs to prove he is as skilled at fighting as he is at talking and he is going to win the henchmen of the year award for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I would love the first panel of the next chapter to be these numbskulls in the dirt, battered and bruised. No fight; just the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread