Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Agreement

Dex-chan lover
i think hayate is much bored in that's world because he have overpowers but he can't found any fun moments like mc.
mc just need slow life and slow daily activities because he had hard life before.
and i'am so interested for the next story about what can happened with our mc.

@Gauvain @Jake1456 @Yanagi
Thanks for the explanation. I tend to agree with Yanagi. I keep going back to supply and demand. Sure the metal themselves are precious, but even diamonds will lose their value if you flood the market. Of course now that I think about it, with the skill called Pocket Money I think he won't be able to produce enough to flood the market with coinage.

Fed-Kun's army
i dislike dog girl. shes annoying with how she overreacts to every stupid thing.

Why make her underaged when there is already the dog loli from chapter 2? Also Hayato seems pretty gay.

Power Uploader
plot twist: she’s in love with the bald guy (also ty for these chapters!!)

Dex-chan lover
Hayato seems like those eternal blue balled harem MCs, and has to put his line in danger to get any recognition and make a living. He looked very depressed and uninterested on his own actions here (and a bit later as well), probably envying MCs easy going life.

Dex-chan lover
at least the slapstick is over now, or I would have dropped this the same hour I started reading it.

If i'm the goddess and the drifter choose this kinda skill. I would shoot him dead and then myself for picking this kinda person

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, Actually i dont agree with how they become a slave, just because they feel indebted to their collegues on the adventurers guild.

I can't take take it and accept they will become a harem members just because of that naivety

Aggregator gang
So hero-dono is contemplating about being a hero and about killing(probably).
Since he was the 1st before the mc, he probably got it hard.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way the adventure's guild would just be ok with him their fault or not. They'd be pissed.

Double-page supporter
i wished this guy actually just had a slow life this is still crazy

Users who are viewing this thread