Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Bath Time!

Dex-chan lover
why there's always one fucking annoying character in the party.

Fucking anoying character with no fucking need for the whole world, do us a favor Mc and kick the hell out of that fucking maggot.

What a irritating little b*tch, you are his slave and you are living in his house, you intruding his sexy time in first place, why you get worked up? if you don't like it, sleep outside and ask for slave contract termination, I'm sure he don't mind it

is there japanese manga which has NO obligatory bath-time-yet-no-intercourse-action-fan-service chapter in it?

Little bitch needs to get told off by the other two slaves. MC was minding his own business and they volunteered to help wash him. Hopefully we don't just move on without her being punished like most spineless MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why that annoying cat hasn’t been scolded and put in her place yet. She gets more and. Orr annoying each time she appears

Double-page supporter
Seriously, what an annoying character, come on, a slave attacking it's owner, I know it's the typical isekai slave trope, but for fucks sake, give it a drop of reality, there is a limit to where it can be used for comedic or whatever uses, once is fine, twice is okay, thrice should be straight up decapitation, if not straight up the second time. This author is really pissing me off. I know I pay nothing for reading, but still, man, this is a one way road straight up to boring the fuck off everyone reading it. It's a typical isekai with the big boobs, and the characters, even if plain, are likeable and they know their actual place, but they're not enough to not make people drop the shit out of it if they can use two or three brain cells. Really, that fucking cat character should either get a personality revamp or learn her place or this might go to crap, it's annoyance and lack of contribution to the whole won't help at all.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to throw a slice of cheese on that darn cats face

Is good to see I’m not the only one hating that loli beast girl. She needs to know her place and I hope is soon.

Users who are viewing this thread