Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Bath Time!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's the first time I see a slave rebel against her master physically, and the master doesn't even punish her. Don't blame me if I look down on the author so much.

Dex-chan lover
Sell dog girl to a noble with sick hobbies. That should give her an idea of her current standing

that anime dog girl really annoying!
Sell Her!! (author needs to learn how slaves behave properly)
we need 18+ shit!!!

Dex-chan lover
The fuck that dogshit flat washing board fugly cringe ass bitch is even doing in this manga? Why do these japanese authors use these shitty characters as a comic relief? This shit ain't no funny bro, you gotta be retarded to think that the worst literal girl on the planet acting the most entitled and spoiled to someone who doesn't owe her shit, and adding insult to injury with these "comedic" violence moment would make someone feel anything but anger to the point of writing a 200 words rant.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson lol, I'd be pretty pissed to if I was forced to become a slave for the rest of my life for breaking some consumables. Slaves which are forced to fight for their masters, have sex with them and be on their beck and call. You lose all freedom in most cases. It isn't l ike she knows that he is probably the best man she'd ever hope to be with/around/enslaved or w.e. The slave trope is annoying when its only purpose is to connect main character to people they'd have no reason to be around or in control of. Rising of the shield hero has a purpose for it and it isn't to fuck raphtalia or Filo, but shares exp, position and other powers and naofumi couldn't trust anyone due to the king and his eldest daughter

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Well first, Shield hero sucks ball. Second, yes this slave bullshit is stupid af, people go out of their ways to be a slave to some random dude is BS. Third, that bitch insisted on being a slave to someone out of pure jealousy, she knows that he's not a bad guy but continue to treat him as one because of her jealousy. Bitch's irredeemable. If she tried to murder someone who is nice to her despite OWNING her, then imaging if he was treating her as bad as she's treating him, and then the tables turned and he somewhat became her slave. Imagine what that bitch would do. No one deserves to be slaved, but that bitch deserves to be jailed.

I was under the impression a slave could not hurt their masters without major feedback?

He really needs to dispose of that short creature, she seems to forget her place that it was her idea to become a debt slave and had he been a bad guy could have done a lot of things to her already. I think he needs to basically state that enough is enough, she is to be sold to the slave trader as she simply cannot be trusted nor behave then see what her reaction is when she is sold as a sex slave.

Why you always hit him?! I'm always looking for... *** scene, buy your freedom already you fucking dog.

that dog is fcking annoying. she is just a slave but she doesn't know her place

Double-page supporter
@Lonewonder08

I think that's probably because most of these authors are virgins. It's prevalent in most Light novels/web novels and mangas. Some might argue that Japanese people are reserved but I don't believe that. This crap is mostly because they are virgin otakus.

Users who are viewing this thread