Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Based on their conversation, she might be also transmigrator, and is also one of Kou's friend when he was on Earth, or maybe even closer than friend, but her memory is incomplete/the transfer is incomplete
Because so far they haven't meet each other in this world

Dex-chan lover
Even the greatest of enemies will become comrades once they start talking about their dark history.
It's the greatest of bonds.

Dex-chan lover
Even in the most Fantasy of fantasy worlds you can't escape from chuuni people. Reminds me of the Jack of All Trades chapter where the mc goes into the fantasy section of a library and finds a bunch of isekai stories there, including one with the title of "I Thought I was Reincarnated into Another World, But it Was Just the Countryside, So I Walked Home."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He obtained another "2 for 1" package, although not the first either

Iris/Irisnewt Fafnir, dragonfolk priestess (Dragon God's shrine maiden/miko) Dragon God Shield related, spear wielder (A-rank Adventurer)

Surara, Helper Slime, can provide inputs in regards to certain matters (anything related to the Ancient Civilization and such), modified to go outside of the Ancient "Ruins" Underground 'City', non-combatant

Dest, of both Ancient High-powered Railgun Artillery and Orichalcum Golem fused together = Destroyer Golem, Carriage puller and mob clean-up

Lily Luna Lunaria, priestess of the God of War (GoW's shrine maiden/miko), Yggdrasil Bow related, holy magic-related (so far Celestial Chains, a 'restraining' binding type; a high ranking 'anti-curse' purification holy magic; and high ranking purification, Holy Lightning) iirc

and now Leticia Di Meteor, A-rank Adventurer, 2nd princess, Great Calamity Dragon (the Bright and Arrogant Dragon; Domination ability)

Dex-chan lover
He obtained another "2 for 1" package, although not the first either

Iris/Irisnewt Fafnir, dragonfolk priestess (Dragon God's shrine maiden/miko) Dragon God Shield related, spear wielder (A-rank Adventurer)

Surara, Helper Slime, can provide inputs in regards to certain matters (anything related to the Ancient Civilization and such), modified to go outside of the Ancient "Ruins" Underground 'City', non-combatant

Dest, of both Ancient High-powered Railgun Artillery and Orichalcum Golem fused together = Destroyer Golem, Carriage puller and mob clean-up

Lily Luna Lunaria, priestess of the God of War (GoW's shrine maiden/miko), Yggdrasil Bow related, holy magic-related (so far Celestial Chains, a 'restraining' binding type; a high ranking 'anti-curse' purification holy magic; and high ranking purification, Holy Lightning) iirc

and now Leticia Di Meteor, A-rank Adventurer, 2nd princess, Great Calamity Dragon (the Bright and Arrogant Dragon; Domination ability)
Don't forget leticia is 100% someone he knew in his previous life

Supporter
I did not expect this at all. I doubt that anybody would've expected this

Users who are viewing this thread