Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Acquired cheat skills in another world.

On page 10 in his status page, it's written Transeror instead of Transferor, at first I was wondering what a transeror was until I saw written correctly, on page 15 convenient is wrongly spelled

Dex-chan lover
How dare he murder a officer of the law! The Bear Cops will be after him for that. Couldn't he tell that Officer Barnum Bear was trying to arrest that merchant for smuggling honey?

Dex-chan lover
why the hell is he wondering about a normal wooden chair having a Faint S effect

I mean if a guy suddenly whacked you with a chair wouldn't you normally faint from that xd

Dex-chan lover
... He has the cheat Minecraft ability. No crafting table needed, instant harvest, and max attack.

Don't give me this "Wood's not suppose to cut stone" crap! Have you ever worked with World Tree wood? That's some hard stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I've always wondered what's the point in writing these character introduction as "someone who's not a hero" only to make them act like a hero a few pages later anyway? In the same vein, why have "substandard/trash abilities" only to be the strongest character anyway? It's all seem so pointless.

You want to become a Hero?
Man, you're so hopeless...

HERO CREATION KIT!

You'll become a hero after killing a million people

Double-page supporter
Made of japanese cypress wood ?
It seems in this world they use another world country's name for their trees... Or that some previous japanese otherworlder bring seeds with him and planted trees there...
Or more simply, it just show the level of effort put into this one by the author 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is super generic. But I'm going to keep reading, because I'm a glutton for punishment!

Users who are viewing this thread