Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu

Fed-Kun's army
When reading this, I imagine Yoda saying "Too strong in the plot, that one is. Only worse at this point, it can get."

As an Isekai, this gets a 6/10... maybe 7/10 at moments. As a manga/story, this would get around 3/10 at most.
Visually good and with a good pacing in the panels and details, it's main downfall is how much it hang itself around the plot in a way that can rival the worse Manwha (which are really the worse).

The MC is relatively passive and, sometime, active and curious and yet he ends up at God level without actually putting any effort and then he's humble up to the point of being negative about it. Whenever he needs something, it magically appears within the next moment. This is basically like putting a 5 page development on a story that has 100 pages in its intro and 50 pages in its conclusion. It's something that many Isekai suffers from, but only the worse suffers from it at a point like with this one.

The Author, Toono Konoe, clearly doesn't have what it takes to write a proper story at the moment.

=EDIT=
21 chapters in and I can confirm that this is pretty much a brain-dead Isekai without any innovation nor purpose.
The Golem-pulled Cart/RV is one of the most lazy and badly though thing I have seen about Isekai's transportation. Seriously, the author even FORGOT about his own idea around the Golem because, when fighting the giant ugly tree, he made the MC us some magic instead of just making the Golem use its laser beam which, from what was shown, basically 10x stronger. At that point, the Golem which is pulling the cart is only an after-though used to literally copy-paste the SAME image of the cart multiple times over different background. (It's even worse considering how the golem is making the cart move forward in a standing pose!)

The author often put some kind of "Ho! We're gonna cover that part at a later moment" kind of situation just to, 1-3 pages later, resolve the situation. Like how the MC get a letter for the priest girl he saved telling him "If they ever meet again, she will show her appreciation"... and then they meet basically less than 5 pages later as she was waiting for him outside of town. Why the f*ck did she ever wrote that letter and not just waited for him at the damn INN?

This is getting on par with In Another World with my cellphone in terms of bad story telling and braindless plot devices.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Oof, I could turn my brain off long enough to enjoy this early on but volume 3 was too much to bear. Super convenient plot points are bread and butter of isekai but this one just beats that dead horse like a red headed step child to the point that even I couldnt endure.

In particular the, here is a item even you can't fix it needs a super rare thing! Oh right, the waifu has that....on her...at that very moment.....just carries it around with her for some reason. But wait, there is more! You also need to be a special class to weild said now fixed items! Well waifu has you covered there too!

/tableflip

Dex-chan lover
So...this is a fairly generic isekai, BUT it is kind of like comfort food. The MC is heroic and not horrible, there are no slaves, no edgy edge mcdarkness edge stuff. The art is decent but not great and the action sequences are a little clunky. The main problem is,
the MC resolves every challenge he comes across way too easily.
It has the harem tag, but I've read through more than half of the chapters available and I don't really see a harem developing.
(They just picked up a kid who is a priestess, so not sure about that there, but the MC seems to really like the dragon girl he meets in the beginning of the story and the only other possible love interest is the adventurer's guild lady. Not saying there won't be one, but I don't see it so far.)

My recommendation on this is conditional. If you want something simple, generically isekai that you can just turn your brain off and enjoy with little/no drama or intensity, or you're tired of super edgy trash isekais in crapsack worlds, then give it a read. If you want anything that actually stands out in any way, shape, or form, then you should probably take a pass on it.

MC = Bland
MC'S power growth = too high
Conflicts in story = easily resolved in a few pages
Brain = turn it off.
6/10. not really interesting, went 28 chp in

We should really just start chopping off the first 5 points in the out of ten system with how people are dragging it through the mud and giving a 6/10 in the same post

When reading this, I imagine Yoda saying "Too strong in the plot, that one is. Only worse at this point, it can get."

As an Isekai, this gets a 6/10... maybe 7/10 at moments. As a manga/story, this would get around 3/10 at most.
Visually good and with a good pacing in the panels and details, it's main downfall is how much it hang itself around the plot in a way that can rival the worse Manwha (which are really the worse).

The MC is relatively passive and, sometime, active and curious and yet he ends up at God level without actually putting any effort and then he's humble up to the point of being negative about it. Whenever he needs something, it magically appears within the next moment. This is basically like putting a 5 page development on a story that has 100 pages in its intro and 50 pages in its conclusion. It's something that many Isekai suffers from, but only the worse suffers from it at a point like with this one.

The Author, Toono Konoe, clearly doesn't have what it takes to write a proper story at the moment.

=EDIT=
21 chapters in and I can confirm that this is pretty much a brain-dead Isekai without any innovation nor purpose.
The Golem-pulled Cart/RV is one of the most lazy and badly though thing I have seen about Isekai's transportation. Seriously, the author even FORGOT about his own idea around the Golem because, when fighting the giant ugly tree, he made the MC us some magic instead of just making the Golem use its laser beam which, from what was shown, basically 10x stronger. At that point, the Golem which is pulling the cart is only an after-though used to literally copy-paste the SAME image of the cart multiple times over different background. (It's even worse considering how the golem is making the cart move forward in a standing pose!)

The author often put some kind of "Ho! We're gonna cover that part at a later moment" kind of situation just to, 1-3 pages later, resolve the situation. Like how the MC get a letter for the priest girl he saved telling him "If they ever meet again, she will show her appreciation"... and then they meet basically less than 5 pages later as she was waiting for him outside of town. Why the f*ck did she ever wrote that letter and not just waited for him at the damn INN?

This is getting on par with In Another World with my cellphone in terms of bad story telling and braindless plot devices.
For real. I wonder why this thing is still on going when so many manga out there that's literally a masterpiece getting axed

Aggregator gang
You ever play those mobile games that just play themselves with no input needed? This manga is the manga version of that.

Aggregator gang
Finally caught up so I can drop this. If the manga isn't so bad I drop it in two chapters, I feel compelled to read the translated chapters even if it's shit.

Users who are viewing this thread