Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu

The fact that the author tried to make that world Earth is bullshit. Yeah, I can totally create a chair straight out of thin air, you can't? Smh.

" My Isekai Crafting Powers Are Stronk" This cannot be a typo because this is already perfect. Example: Kitten is smol.

I will be not surprised if Ancient Civilization is eating rice with a chopstick.

Also, the world that MC came to is not from the same world as ours, because we are not a space travel civilization yet.

Too bland and typical, like what you see in example essays that are used to show you how to use a format in school. Well what I'm saying is that this is basically complete trash.

Just putting this here
seriously? 2 thousand wolves just like that? I really hope that it's a typo coz if not they're not even trying to write this seriously

The description is wrong about him dying, but isn't completely wrong on everything else: It's perfectly generic isekai, but (so far) without any of the rape, lolicon, or slavery. Not sure why it has the harem tag? The romance seems almost wholesome, especially compared to other examples of the genre. If you want to read something that isn't too mentally taxing before bed, I can think of worse alternatives.

Fed-Kun's army
So he defeats an A rank monster, A B rank adventurer and the instructor but receives E rank?

Good detail. Story line better than most. Great MC who's not into kill and more easy kill..

1 main problem.

Boring as fuck. boring as fuck. boring as fuck.

did I forget to add that this is boring as fuck?

Holy shit another op isekai mc yay! my ass. fucking trash.
if you like this trash. You are a degenerate. But you already knew that. :)

6/10

+ art are OK,fight scene are better than most isekai manga
And thats it. Now bad part
  • GENERIC ISEKAI, MC are your generic Plain, Innocent, Obedient Japanese Isekai MC who get OP skill
  • Plot are Absurb, he doesnt choose any Role ( like Warrior, wiseman and Demon Lord) ,but in the end he become a Hero out of nowhere
  • the Creation skill are for fighting and building purpose, dude just make an entire city in blink of eye

Read it if you want your generic isekai with bad story progress and solution
Don't read it if you expect this one are Production Isekai or laid-low Isekai

Users who are viewing this thread