Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu

I plan on releasing chapters every 2 weeks-ish, just putting it out there.

City of Onnen (Fortune/Happiness/Luck/Bliss)
Onnen Kaupunki = City of Fortune
It is Finnish in case anyone asks.

Banned
lol at the 2nd title and summary, gave me a needed chuckle, big thank

also I know what I'm going to say should be taken for granted and is really cliché so I'm just venting, but these isekai mfs, they arr rook same! I get it, that's the cool nihonjin look, maybe he's missing out some dojutsu or whatever. But for real, author-san could've added some minuscule birthmark or long hair, or whatever to stand out from the crowd, hell, I'd settle for some mushroom like haircut which hides the innate bishōnen MC-kun is.

reee, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel that this is pretty much the most clicheé/typical Isekai i have found in a looong time (which does say something in light of the masses of them out there)... :eek:
Followed :D

Dex-chan lover
this is the second "production" skill isekai i saw here, i afraid of future copy paste series lol

Double-page supporter
No matter how much of a bear killer he is, he won't beat the bloody bear and her loli party.

Dex-chan lover
So far this one doesn’t seem to be a mess, I will wait out the chapters to see how it goes but for the time being it’s good for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Silwith I keep waiting for someone to make a fake manga by stringing together pages from other isekai stories. Actually, I'm not sure if I would know if someone had done that at this point.

What I expected from a isekai, I like it, shane that MC is so OP that chair scene had a lot of potential xD

Double-page supporter
It's about as original as the description makes it sound but the execution is not bad.
MC is a bit on the bland side so far, but with so many shitty MC's, I'm just happy that he hasn't raised any red personality flags yet.

@kernyang
Eeh, I'd once again call it bland, rather than generic. It doesn't stand out but you can tell it apart from some of the most trashy art trends that are currently popular.
As for its quality, I'd call it serviceable. It's pretty consistent, nothing has looked jarring and you can clearly tell what's going on in action scenes.

i wonder if there is a translated novel of this, or is it a manga original?

Users who are viewing this thread