Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Upside of no work on 4/1: don't have to deal with irl losers who don't know the difference between a joke/prank vs. just being obnoxious.

The downside: any kind of user driven site is just as annoying

Other manga put the joke chapter on older and duplicate chapter, so the disappointment doesn't hit as hard, and I can appreciate the prank.

This however is just cringe.

It's a bit too early for an April Fools chapter...
Unless, the uploader is in Asia/Oceania? 🤔
I take their quiz, follow instructions, answering questions diligently, guess what...
I feel whole day been tricked, backstabbed, and quite possibly bamboozled. 🫠🫠🫠

I've lost 1000000000 MD Coins and i'm in debt. 🥲 And no new chapter. 🥲🥲🥲

Contributor
I was beginning to worry how to spend my 135 MD coins until that final question took it all back to pay for yacht maintenance... :nyoron:

On a more serious note I actually like that these questions try to address the most common misconceptions about this website, like the extremely common myth that
scanlations of licensed titles are not allowed.

Any scanlator brave enough to keep working on a licensed title making their own translations even when officials exist will find a home on MD, because that's allowed here.

That gave me an idea for another question, but I'm not in on this joke:
What does Publishing Status: Completed on a Manga Page mean?
The manga is completely scanlated | The raws are finished publishing in the country of origin

Dex-chan lover
1200x1200bf-60.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Welp, thanks for letting me know who to block.
Yeah really, part of the tolerance for these "jokes" is that they have put in the work with other chapters, and that they will later post the real chapter, so let them have their fun. But to only show up to post a fake chapter on a manga you have never worked on, with no intention of posting the real thing later. Hopefully MD slaps that down as other wise the amount of spam that will be posted is insane, after all someone could then just go through and upload a single picture on every manga they find. And with that sort of one time poster you think they will clean up after themselves, no way.

Dex-chan lover
I was beginning to worry how to spend my 135 MD coins until that final question took it all back to pay for yacht maintenance... :nyoron:

On a more serious note I actually like that these questions try to address the most common misconceptions about this website, like the extremely common myth that
scanlations of licensed titles are not allowed.

Any scanlator brave enough to keep working on a licensed title making their own translations even when officials exist will find a home on MD, because that's allowed here.

That gave me an idea for another question, but I'm not in on this joke:
What does Publishing Status: Completed on a Manga Page mean?
The manga is completely scanlated | The raws are finished publishing in the country of origin
It means the raws have been completed and published in country of origin, so the series is completed.

Dex-chan lover
You are...
Correct!

+15 MD Coins 👍

...if I had any to give, but I'm in debt now, sorry. 💸
Wait, what. Is this some April fools thing? MD coins? And was that not you just asking a question, but some sort of test?

Users who are viewing this thread