Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

It is always best to start the LN or WN from the beginning, cause the manga always skips a lot of details and even story points that seem insignificant at first but become important later

Dex-chan lover
How about you join The NoNames on this project, in last chapter they said that they lack translator, so teaming up will be beneficial for both sides

Dex-chan lover
Why do i feel like there's something missing... wasn't the demon general there tricked into exile and MC and wifey decide to take her and her two subordinates into their care....?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if translator-san really thinks there is a "City of Kisama" or if he's just messing with us. 😅

Group Leader
This was basically a flashback episode where that demon commander was sent back after chapter 10. I guess the author wanted to show what happened to the other people that got transported and what happened to Grinzel.

@no168_92
First half of the chapter is flashback/what happened between chapter 10 and 11. - pages should have a transition but don't... ex: black border or blank boxs showing passage of time...
Last bit of the chapter is current time.

Users who are viewing this thread