Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@loyalviewer55

I'm guessing some of the untranslated text on title page actually say something like 'regarding what happened during 'insert female general name' getting sent back by 'insert dragon loli name' during the previous arc' or maybe not...

the transition was really unclear to me without prior prompt or notice... lol

Dex-chan lover
City of Kisama 😂 Come on, I don't have to read the raw to know that's supposed to be "all your cities"

Group Leader
@feha It's a flash back of after Kidan ordered the loli to take big-tits back to her army, but seen from the perspective of one of otherworlders transferred with him in Chapter 1.

@introvertchild Maybe it was supposed to be "all you bastard's cities"?

Fed-Kun's army
Double-page supporter
City of Kisama... :X

KISAMAAAAAAAA!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans

Some differences exist.

That one's MC was literally betrayed , sent to die and the belongings they gave him would be retrieved. He was also from another fantasy world, and he was just one in a series of summoneds I believe.
This one is an isekai, with a japanese MC, who was so far actually left alone by the humans, after they gave him the necessities to survive on his own, and so far, there have been way fewer interruptions to his relaxing life other than meeting the neighbors and the demons.

Rolewise, the demon in this and the hellcat in the other one are both introducing him to the demon king by easily getting trounced by him.

Well, the whole fact that he's really OP and has two OP friends / neighbors will probably minimize dumb intruders like the blonde hero in the other one, who was... incompetent is flattering him, whereas these are varying quality.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Yea sounds about right. Probably kisama was written in katakana for emphasis too, and they somehow took it as a name

Fed-Kun's army
Yo this dude is repping my dad's name...

Dad... I hope you contacted the previous scan group before posting this, and we're eating pasta tonight.

Power Uploader
I read the dragon-chan lines with Zodd's voice. It make the situation funnier

Users who are viewing this thread