Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Why are the names and titles of characters changing like every chapter when the translation group hasn't changed? Last chapter we suddenly switched from calling Platy and everyone "Witches" to calling them "Sorcerers" and the new mermaid's name was Zoth Scylla. Now it's "Witches" again and the new mermaid is Zoth Syra. Does each member of the translation group just make up their own translation conventions every time they sit down to work?

Last edited:
Group Leader
1523824059069-black-text.png

I don't know why the text says white text with black outline but shows the inverse. However, pls do us this favo

Double-page supporter
From one typesetter to another, floating text should ALWAYS have an outline to make it readable.

Dex-chan lover
oh, i see why she thought she was being called an idiot. the crows were apparently making some sort of onomatopoeia something similar to "ba-caw," which of course would sound close to "baka."
Reminds me of the crow in Naruto. "ahou" "ahou"
Means idiot/stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Black text on a black background?

It’s a bold move, Cotton, let’s see if it works out for them.

Dex-chan lover
really wish someone competent would redo all the chapters since the ones after the nonames stopped

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? This is a completely readable style.

The joke is that the text color is the same as the default MD forum page, in case you have a different style set up
You used the wrong color, that's the background of behind profile icons, and behind the box that holds likes as well as a few other stops, text goes on a gray background, which ironically is closer to what is being complained about than what your example was trying to be.

Contributor
You used the wrong color, that's the background of behind profile icons, and behind the box that holds likes as well as a few other stops, text goes on a gray background, which ironically is closer to what is being complained about than what your example was trying to be.
look, the text color options of MD only have a few choices. I had to improvise

Dex-chan lover
Bro, the fuck are you doing with that black texts on black background? I'll check the chapter later, hopefully you guys've fixed it by then

Users who are viewing this thread