Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

So, this means that Kidan would have to create a soundproof room? Sounds fun 😏. Besides, he would use it with Platy eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, what the hell.

Nice one though, Platy's a smooth political operator :D

A happy marriage form by loves bond!!!
.......followed by a well deserved execution of a certain specific 4 kings member....

Fed-Kun's army
Good god.
Be blessed by the Skeleto Bro and the Dragon Loli and have children.

Double-page supporter
Me when I realize where the conversation are heading to right around the last few pages.
k37Pnhi_d.webp

Double-page supporter
Why not just, you know, kill the noble and anyone who follows him? Problem solved. So somebody doesn't like your method of dealing with trouble? Kill them too. Eventually nobody disagrees - either because they didn't disagree to begin with, or they're dead.

Dex-chan lover
another option would be to live there under Kidan.
i mean.. who's gonna be a threat to them?
they got:
-OP MC
-OP dragon
-OP skeleton
-OP goblin and ogres
-mermaid army

they can basically pubstomp everyone

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the luck of the MC:
>Platy is a royal princess set to be wed to the demon king to form an alliance that could overthrow the human kingdom.
>fishes her out of a random shoreline.

Yeah I get it was explained that was her favourite spot or something (I forget) but wow. I'd be lucky if I caught a seabass that's at least a c+

In novel he (mc) have power look like god, he can erese people and other land just blink eyes.. he will know this power when his wife get kinnapped.. source https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3406ek/ still raw you must translate with google

Users who are viewing this thread