Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

@AnimeAddictionIV Thank you for your hard work! I don’t really understand why, but I get that you’re dropping the series. I hope someone picks it up — it’s a really good manga. Thank you for what you’ve done with the last two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad there's no hot chocolate waifu anymore.
But the Demon Lord is a good guy and both deserve to be together.

Double-page supporter
Yep, couple like this needs to be forced, not pushed...pushing just wont do anymore :v

Dex-chan lover
fuck off dude, you had your chance and you blew it, she's part of MC's harem now.

@AnimeaddictionIV Hey, more of this i'd say! You picked up 'Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki' after LHTranslation dropped it and updated 4 chapters in 2 days! Plus you did a great job on that.

So i'm glad you picked up this manga for us. I'd rather have this than waiting for weeks to months on who knows how long the other groups are gonna release theirs. Cheers mate!

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeaddictionIV Thank you for it. Really had a good laugh. Would have loved to see the "descent" scene, but what can one do.

@Doomer, Get off whatever you're getting high on, you're a buffoon. Or get back on it, whichever of the two is applicable.

Fed-Kun's army
@AnimeaddictionIV To provide better reading experience, I recommend you to select more easy to read font (maybe take inspiration from other TL) and avoid typing in "FULL CAPS" like this.

Otherwise thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
For a demon lord the guy is kinda retarded
Dragon loli is right, he could just behead the usurper, hunt the nobles and do whatever.
The only reason he isn't doing so is because he's not chinese

This is the last chapter you're doing for this story?

Well, thank you very much for translating up to this point. We really appreciate it. Hung Nguyen, you really have been a godsend.

Here's to hoping someone else picks this up soon.

Dex-chan lover
HAHA! YES! She's adorable and surprisingly wholesome, but let's keep her out of the harem through the power of SHIPPING.

You know, all you have to do is endorse her return with the Dragon, no? Say the Demon Lord when and negotiated with the saint to call the dragon off, which is plenty political achievement.

....Also, are you not gonna talk about the Demon Lord supposingly having a way home? The slow life here is better, but like...the other heroes might appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Wahahaha, that is a good idea, Platy :D
I'm sure there will be chaos after their marriage, but who cares, right?

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeaddictionIV thanks for the chapter :D

Its a very good idea Platy, I think the undead king can become the priest then loli dragon can send them back. When questioned by the nobles, demon king can answer that his marriage is blessed by the two calamities, I bet no one dare to object it XD

Users who are viewing this thread