Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Platy is just Aqua but with constant big brain energy.

This comment section, on the other hand...

Let's just say that they should never rule anything lest you want a tyrannical boss to order you around.

Dex-chan lover
No offense, but he's an incompetent fuck if he only thinks about the lady and some stranger has to point him who "gains the most" out of this situation. I mean, he's the ruler of the demon race, they are known as cunning mfs. This should be a no-brainer.

btw, I wish Japan would stop shitting goody two-shoes MCs like a bunny fucks regularly...

also, if people are going to snipe themselves left and right, I'd be eternally grateful if they use a somewhat similar font instead what we have now.

Are they gonna gloss over the fact that Kidan's reunifying the Demon Lord to one of his best generals and strategists and thus enabling an even more vicious mortality on the battlefield by the side that seems to be waging war just for the sake of it?

Dex-chan lover
PERFECT!!! A king and a soldier marry and live a peaceful life, with a couple of conflicts to spice things up.

Dex-chan lover
God, and I was like "GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!" and Patty just went said it for me!

Now that I think this dark elf look similar to the one from one famous visual novel

Dex-chan lover
The asterisked translations are pretty inaccurate with regards to what the characters are actually saying.

Why doesnt the mc marry someone from demon realm ??? Some big shot. Im pretty sure the demon lord can make it happen. Since the mc is the middle man between the nations he can easily prevent the war. He can just join the dragon race and demon race ,seafolk race and send the message to the human race to make a peace contract or they gona be destroyed. From all sides. No matter how humans arw powerfull they cant beat them...

Aggregator gang
Who else is glad she's not in MC harem? To think she's the Demon King wife.

@Jackmiaw That'd be too cliche in this Harem. He's better off making those 2 maid demons his concubines.

Users who are viewing this thread