Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the demon king is more of a dense anime protagonist then the protagonist himself

Dex-chan lover
Woudnt it be simpler to have dragon loli show up at the noble’s house or the capital and call him out and then giver astres some praises how about how she humbly took the blame for the old guy’s mistake?

hehehehe no status quo shit here either. Demon Bro and Boobs or return as a proper couple or don't return at all! I really got tired of that "they have feeling for each other but for XYZ reason they can't be together" trope. I'm happy for the change :D

@FgoSegul perhaps BUT the demon pair would continue to be stuck at that phase where they have feeling for each other but would never progress their relationship forever

Dex-chan lover
Day = made. Harem averted through the power of shipping. XD

Thank you for the chapter.

It's a real shame that you guys weren't able to work something out. But thanks for the chapters I appreciate it. I also greatly appreciate making the attempt to work together.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon loli is like, get this shit over so I can eat

Dex-chan lover
@ichypa
Harem-ette averted, tecnically he already has platy and the dragon loli (even though the dragon loli is just in it for the food).
If i remember right the novel is registered as having polygamy on novel updates, and the cover there has 2 other females (though one of those looks like 3 year old plant he grew) so yeah.

Dex-chan lover
wait a minute...wasn't Astres returned to the battlefield on the prev ch? nvm i forgot that was a flashback

Fed-Kun's army
So, did you hurt their pride trying to be useful? or at least seems like that to me.

Thats not how meritocracy works lol.

U did a good work, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread