Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Yo i keep getting error loading, it doesn't happen to other mangas

Dex-chan lover
@Shukonee

Either the site right now is overload with users reading the other manga and not enough resources to handle your request.

Better to wait a few minutes or hours.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
this chapter doesn't friendly with Compressed Images (Data saver)
and my internet doesn't friendly with Original Images

pain-peko

Dex-chan lover
Kind of disappointed how they introduced the soy sauce and microbes to the science girl.
Oh well...

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha.
I am seeing the future of veil.
If things keep going on about dumping weirdos in MC's farm, Veil shares of food will be diminished and diminished and diminished until she will be slap in her a** by MC due to her nagging at everything.

Dex-chan lover
Veil's faces are the best, i love her faces, and the reaction of these 3 girls are hilarious jajaja

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. Isekai authors should hire real chefs as consultants. It is almost always NEET junk food being glorified as the highest cuisine in isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@chickenstalker : more often it is traditional Japanese staples. But since the protagonists are more often Neets, or the stories written for Neets of course their favorite foods would feature prominently.

this is my type of comedy slow paced anime, that are good in my opinion pls translate more of this , im stilll waiting for the girl for the other side to come and see kidan, and see how he negates the call for help from the king and puts him in his place.

@chickenstalker the mc is a typical weeb with typical common knowledge the fact he knows how to prepare soy sauce by fermenting it already is mindblowing, hes not a cook but still knows alot... AND ITS PIZZA MATE ..... dont see any issues there

Users who are viewing this thread