Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Group Leader
Funny how I just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPnkoRPwHo before reading this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Its hard to believe someone tasting soy sauce for the first time would want to drink it. My first time I found it to be kind of bitter, no way in hell would I of wanted to drink it.

Fed-Kun's army
what
no one would drink soy sauce like that
any normal person who has never tasted it would feel off
soy sauce isnt something you eat/drink on its own

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if them liking soy sauce is related to them being from the sea.
Maybe they're used to the salty taste?

wtf soy sauce by itself is fine, obviously not the best taste.. or maybe its just cos im asian

Soy sauce is fine, but eating it on its own, not something praiseworthy. It's edible, but taste much better when it's incorporated into a meal, not licking it alone.

haven't done a lick of work only toured the facilities and enjoyed the products
of course this feels like heaven....
wait till platy puts them to work

@Futomomo1
well im not so sure about the modern stuff
but the one produced by artisanal fermentation is quite concentrated and sure to glue your ass for the next 24 hours to the nearest toilet if you eat/drink it on its own in such a quantity

quite similar to what improperly cooked rice or old potatoes will do to you once you consume more than a certain amount.
as long as you stay in the amount your body can handle its fine you wont feel a thing but go above it and you will curse the world

Double-page supporter
Just two more species. Demihumans like the reptilians & furries to join his mini kingdom, then I'll be satisfied lol.

Users who are viewing this thread