Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - He found a dungeon and his farm crops are flourishing?!

Dex-chan lover
MC you are OP, you know you're OP, you beat a lich to tears and killed 20 boars in a second, stop being a pussy.

Dex-chan lover
5dca6ee467b0a90b18fc2743.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That is a pretty good frying pan, I gotta say.

@Doomer

I wouldn't say he's a pussy. He just wants a peaceful life and would rather do spend time on agriculture rather than combat.

Garlic, onions, peppers, tomatoes; put all that together and you can make some nice pork ribs.

That dragon is screwed.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why would you want to make a sword out of this thing heck making it as armor is more useless cause if its good as a frying pan then a fire magic would cook you alive.

And good thing his hand wasn’t burned considering the handle and the pan is made out of the same material.

Oh well he is the tool master maybe thermodynamics doesn’t work on him.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Well, I mean, normal armor pretty good at cooking you alive with how easy it is to get heatstroke, so its strength probably outweighs its demerits.

• This
I can't get over the fact that he is using a holy sword as a cutting tool (And yes, as a tool, not a weapon) while being smug xD

Dex-chan lover
A talking dragon can only lead into two possible outcomes, a dead dragon or a loli dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread