Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
why do japs love sleeping on the floor so much? you had a bed, it's not like you are having to sleep on the floor because you don't have an actual bed, you made a bed as soon as you had finished your house so obviously you have the skills and you chose to make a bed not a futon so why use a futon now?
i know jap stories always have to be jap centric and focus on everything japanese being 100x better than anything the western piggus ever made but still it's just stupid

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
Wtf, ten months?
I had to sleep on the floor until I could my first paycheck which was about a month, but nine months? jesus.

Dex-chan lover
So does he ever have sex with his wife? You like each other and are married, what exactly is stopping you? Obviously only thing is the author.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
I think you just answered your own question there. The author, being japanese, is of course going to inject their biases into their story. In this case, they just prefer futons and tatamis being the superior sleeping surface as to a bed. As to why they like sleeping on the floor, I would suspect it's mainly a cultural and preference thing.
I don't think it's about superiority or anything like that, but just life experiences.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda wished that they even tried to make the loli-dragon at least a bit likeable character, and maybe give her some depth.. Then again it might be happening in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas I dunno. She's clearly a child by dragon standards, she looks like a child in human form, and she acts like a huge pain in the ass child. There's a reason we call certain behaviors "childish."

Aggregator gang
>tmw you are literally so kind that you manage to get creatures that cannot speak to speak

eh, not even jap but i like sleeping on the floor. This feels good especially if you're used to the poor life.

Dex-chan lover
Futon are not better than beds. It is just being used to futons that gives biased opinions. And anyone used to beds will say the opposite.

But softness vice? Futon don't hold a candle to normal beds unless it is super thick.

Users who are viewing this thread