Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
For those who want to know, chapter 45 is a parody version of Journey to the West with the mermaid prince taking on the role of Tang Seng.

Dex-chan lover
What ever happened to the other people that got summoned? They teased that they were looking for the farm ages ago, but then apparently forgot about it

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy... is author trying to marry off all the women around the MC?

Don't tell me out arrogant loli dragon will eventually be married off?

Has it been brought up that Rampuai naming might be "lampray"? We got Puffer. I'm still trying to figure out Gararufa type aquatic variant.

Has it been brought up that Rampuai naming might be "lampray"? We got Puffer. I'm still trying to figure out Gararufa type aquatic variant.
I believe Rampuai as Lampeye is correct. As in Lampeye killifish. If its Lamprey I think it would be romanized as Rampuri.
Garra rufa is scientific name for doctor fish.
Also Hendra I believe is from Betta Hendra. A species of wild betta from Indonesia.
(It's especially funny to me cuz Hendra is a very common male name in Indonesia. Everyone has all these recognizable fish names, and suddenly... a plain dude name lmao)

Dex-chan lover
"You want to know how I met your mother? She beat the shit out of my while I was having an audience with the king. Then when she tried to do it again later I fell in love with her."

Users who are viewing this thread