Isekai De Uwamae Hanete Ikiteiku ~Saisei Mahotsukai No Yuru Fuwa Jinzai Haken Seikatsu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Episode 17

Group Leader
While we're at it. Let me help with the few pages.

View attachment 6675

This should be "That's so lame" referring to Idaten thing said previous page then Kakura/Kacla replied with "Porto/Pott, shuddup".
View attachment 6678
"we managed to catch one fish for us three" or something like that.

View attachment 6684
View attachment 6681
In this sequence, "hey, don't you think the adventurers and the tea house casts admirable?", "like their MSG emblem and stuffs?", "I know right", "their uniform is so freaking cute", "I know, they look sparkling in those uniform", "Yeah", "It won't fit you, though. Pftt- hahaha"

View attachment 6687
"u wot m8, if anything, it would look great on me than you", "Nah, it's me", "Guuuys~"
btw カッチーン is the onomatopoeia for when 💢 shows up.

View attachment 6693
"Don't you guys think this is too many for this cute little Yoshina to bring?"
"Look", "we're almost there", "You got this, Yoshina", "EEeekk"
I sent you a DM on Discord, but you didn't respond. I want to help by becoming a TS, so pleaseeeee

Group Leader
Ah, I'm so sorry I can't finish the last raw volume you gave me. Life catching up on me and I don't have free time to do the cleaning and typesetting anymore. I only managed to finish the TL.
I'm sure we can catch up to the latest chapter if we work together. My weakness is that I don't understand Japanese very well, and you don't have much time. We can collaborate/work together, you with your amazing translations, and I'll handle the typesetting

Ah, I'm so sorry I can't finish the last raw volume you gave me. Life catching up on me and I don't have free time to do the cleaning and typesetting anymore. I only managed to finish the TL.
No worries. I always assumed life happened. Wishing you the best and still thankful we got as much as we did before!

Dex-chan lover
I was like, what was this series about, until I saw the logo of the uniform...
This chapter is abysmal to read if you forget what the story was about because there are 3 different plot threads going on at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I iz confused by this chapter when reading the previous one.. like is it even the same serie?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation, i'm really happy that someone has decided to update this series after a few years of no updates.

I wish you good luck and i hope you can assemble a team to help you update this series in the future

Dex-chan lover
Really glad this created a new opportunity to be translated again. Tyvm vsup for bringing this back from the dead

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the only manga I'm reading that i actually like the background characters' side stories because it's warm, fuzzy, wholesome, and fun

Users who are viewing this thread