Isekai de Uwamae Hanete Ikiteiku ~Saisei Mahoutsukai no Yuru Fuwa Jinzai Haken Seikatsu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Episode 19

Somebody in the know mind filling me in on that new volume cover? I can't really say that's leaving me wanting to keep reading after seeing it.

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN's last chapter. Other than a bit of trouble about a particular thing, I don't think I've missed much. Maybe because it was a good wrap up though.

EDIT: Yeah, I grew more and more pissed about that particular thing. I get this is a slow life manga and he's not about the smoke, but I would have Tony Stark'd that shit, said that the tech is mine, and you can pay me for the privilege of using it! Too bad his wife is a snitch spy, but we knew that going in. And she does love him, I guess. Still, this would have been my villain origin story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WcgXlc5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Is there was possibility for pages 13 and 14 into double-spread?
Yes its WN and Oyabun(Elite4Harmon) not only translating it, he already finished translating. Its in complete state. For better:wooow: or worse(we caught up) :fml:
It will be difficult if new characters will be introduce with another food pun/theme.

Everyone talking about Pickles strength,
Me appreciate how cute Vongo is (page 32).:chad:
Somebody in the know mind filling me in on that new volume cover? I can't really say that's leaving me wanting to keep reading after seeing it.

It's about 'mine' from the chapter 4, and entire research in that direction. He was worrying about from the beginning, when Laura arrived. On top of his constant fear toward AI revolution (magic construct aka. golems), result of which, if happens, could punish his entire family on top of it. He would be punished, but not too severely, they are nobles after all.

Dex-chan lover
Horsekick launcher into a Centaur weight two-handed weapon slam... Man, I'm surprised she's not mush on the ground.
She's still the only one that needed to be scraped out of the pool, and carried over to the mc for healing, even Roast who made a crater when shoved into a concrete wall was carried out not on a stretcher.

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN's last chapter. Other than a bit of trouble about a particular thing, I don't think I've missed much. Maybe because it was a good wrap up though.

EDIT: Yeah, I grew more and more pissed about that particular thing. I get this is a slow life manga and he's not about the smoke, but I would have Tony Stark'd that shit, said that the tech is mine, and you can pay me for the privilege of using it! Too bad his wife is a snitch spy, but we knew that going in. And she does love him, I guess. Still, this would have been my villain origin story.
I think your villain origin story, if you were the mc, would have been when informed that your ancestor was a reincarnator, and that you have an army scattered all around the country waiting for you to rise up against the Government, don't think you would have made it to the crucial scene on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
I think your villain origin story, if you were the mc, would have been when informed that your ancestor was a reincarnator, and that you have an army scattered all around the country waiting for you to rise up against the Government, don't think you would have made it to the crucial scene on the cover.
That was a pretty neat aspect of it all, kinda wished they went further with it (I read a bit more).

Dex-chan lover
can't really enjoy or immerse myself with the "rough" translation sadly, liked the series, pretty sad that there's no high quality translator, but i get it, it's not copy pasted isekai dumpster for teenagers which translators fight to translate for some reason lol

Group Leader
isekai dumpster for teenagers
yes iam, that's why i love isekai
translators fight to translate for some reason
for this one, i requested multiple scan a year ago to tl this manga but none of them taking this, besides that lapiz lazuli are busy with irl stuff(which is pretty understandable and i hope for the best for him). So i decided to try tl this with my own hand

Dex-chan lover
And BTW, I want an apology from them folks.
Hello, apology denied. I came from the future because just today chapter 43.1 was released one week after someone came to his own conclusions that the manga ended in chapter 42.3 with everyone smiling. Not understanding the manga author's tweet about vol. 9 release and disregarding the next tweet.
I hate to break to you guys it had ended at ch.42 with everyone smiling.
And it's not the first time someone came to their own conclusion that it ended, again people swore it ended with chapter 30.3 where they made a painting of the whole family and misinterpreting the kanji for "Bonds" in the last frame for "THE END".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread