Isekai Death Game ni Tensou sarete Tsurai

Power Uploader
「齢5000年の草食ドラゴン、いわれなき邪竜認定 ~やだこの生贄、人の話を聞いてくれない~」
Full name of a Vegan Dragon, sadly its not in any databases yet.
Amazon
wWXC6sQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i take back what i said earlier... this is actually interesting and good... followed...

Group Leader
To those who were too lazy to read the credits page on Chapter 2 and are wondering about the Vegan Dragon manga. It's currently on the way. It's a 60 page chapter so cleaning and translating might take a while. I still have school but I'll try to finish it by the end of the week.

Dex-chan lover
If she was doing her job right, this would be your typical edge lord death match manga. Fortunately she is too innocent to know how be a terrifying god of death.

Contributor
the first and second chapter were good, the third is pretty bad not funny at all

le3

Dex-chan lover
Good luck yami chan~~~

This chapter is wholesome

Contributor
Fun Fact :
This series create at the same times and the same Names as above, with 180 degrees opposite themes
Title : Death Game(Horror, Psychological, Seinen, Tragedy)
Edit : Mizu Asato Trully MADMAN

Group Leader
I'm still wondeirng, how the heck is this isekai? I can take a spoiler or two to explain.

Death games!? Isekai!? Who in the blue hell has time for that!?!? He has quotas to meet, dammit!
I love this manga. After that whole souls ownership bit, I am fully expecting angels in the near future.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZdrytchX
Isekai means "another world", short they may be, but our protagonist does get sent back and forth between the different worlds. But I agree that it doesn't feel much of an isekai story, as the current concept doesn't have much world building of the other worlds as most other isekai does. Since we only get a glimpse of them.

The coming question would be, when should there be tagged isekai on a manga/story. Is it when there's world building in another world in place, or it simply requires the protagonist to travel/being in another world(s) as the main concept of a storytelling?

Dex-chan lover
Man, he should apply to be a demon. They seem to have a good benefits package and 401k.

Users who are viewing this thread