Isekai Death Game ni Tensou sarete Tsurai

9/10 people would put her on the list of lolis they want to protect, even if it kills them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, does this manga implies that the Japanese have unions? That they have work-laws? impossobru.

Aggregator gang
if he wants to die then why dont he just killed his self right after he got isekai'd?

@Sakai Probably because people who say they "want to die" is because they're unsatisfied with their life and want something different, to the point death would be a welcome change of pace. Doesn't mean they're actively seeking it out.

@Sakai Because it's just an expression, duh

rfupeB5.png

Dex-chan lover
I loves Mizu Asato 's manga-s . So it is sad for me to say this , but I think this manga will get axed soon :

This manga looks like a side project , inferior project of Mizu Asato , while Aharen-san is her current main project .

The fan-service is weak .

The male MC 's face is so ugly .

The only redeeming feature of Isekai Death Game is the cute art , meanwhile the story is weak , the comedy is weak , the romance(?) is weak when compare to other manga-s of Mizu Asato .

Dex-chan lover
I get it now. The three factions are symbolism to being adulting:
Reapers are corporate workers
Demons are those who work with government
Angels are MLM people

Also I hope this won't get axed soon like someone below claimed. Aharen-san is good but there isn't enough manga with adult setting, school life is too overused.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this is great, I've always had a soft spot for office comedy. mizu asato does it again

I love the fact that this manga isn’t actually either an isekai or death game manga despite the title.

Double-page supporter
Nothing like a manga where the male MC is barely on the covers to indicate it's a harem series.

Users who are viewing this thread