Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 13

Group Leader
This is a message from leader of LHT. Accidentally, these chapters were just finished yesterday. We're on the way to catch up our series after change in management role. We're currently trying to catch up this series and there's no way we was holding these chapters, I can show you guys proves if needed. That's all. Hope you guys enjoy these new chapters. Thank you.

Double-page supporter
Probably just gonna stick with Soseki and Magnos, as long as they keep translating. The whole burst dropping as soon as a manga that was abandoned gets picked up seems like it happens a lot with LH.

and there's no way we was holding these chapters
Riiiight. And posted those here even before ch.9 without withholding them for day just out of goodness of his heart, and certainly not because someone else scanated ch.9-11.

Dex-chan lover
oh look at that ! dramatranslation uploading chapter less than 24h after someone taking over

Dex-chan lover
who cares about fn drama. scanlate what you want. any quality release that gets uploaded is appreciated.

I agree with @ciera
I read the most recent releases regardless of who did it, as long as the translation isn’t garbage. If people like a certain translator more, then you don’t have to read others.

Group Leader
Not a fan of mass dump after another group picked it up. But do understand when a group is disorganized and unable to finalized the chapters. It sucks.

Aggregator gang
always sad how when a new group releases chapters, the original group decides to mass dump a bunch of chapters

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not cool what they did, but whatever I'll still gonna read it in the end.

its not the first time LH wake up after one of their translation is "stolen" after monthes of inactivity... seriously LH should just stop pretending...

Double-page supporter
Why would one(s) refrain from translating a manga if there are others translating it??

I agree with @icantnotthink

Gonna stick with Soseki and Magnos if they keep the series going their work seems cleaner/more consistent. I mean I'll read w/e that comes out but you guys at LH kinda leave a bad taste in my mouth with the way you act sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
What does “I’m still the usual me” mean? Is there a light novel that can spoil me? Or is dude just edgy

@LegitRikk
Just based on what I remember from the earlier chapters, dude is just a black pilled nihilist.
I believe he just reminded himself not to go soft, because soft people lose control and without control they get F'd.

Users who are viewing this thread