Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 13

The traslators' war:

Soseki used "your"

LH counters with "you're"

I am reading with "epic upload speed"
(who told that neutrality cannot be seen in a war?)

Fed-Kun's army
WTF he has a extremely evil side to him.
Its like he will flip a switch and go beyond postal.
But at that core he is still somewhat good, but a bit postal.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, if LH has chapters stockpiled why not just release them?
Why wait until another group translates it before?

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the drama. What i care is what the meaning of last page......seems like MC still has a lot of mystery.

Damn i want see more Wolfe, and here i thought her name Will be Shiro, haku, or Fenrier lmao

I'm intrigued about last page meaning.
What is protagonist (what his name but the way -_-) have in mind when he think a usual him is still here?

Aggregator gang
I am starting to have a problem with LHT as a group. Whenever there is a brand new iseaki of whatever kind LHT seems to always try to pick it up as quickly as possible no matter how many series they have on hand, then translated like 3 to 5 chapter and wait 5 months to translate more chapters again before the 6 months deadline where other groups can have a chance at it. They have been hoarding so many series that most of them have been left by the wayside for months, way past the 6 month deadline. Some have haven't been translated in 9 MONTHS and LHT still holds on to them, but as soon another group uploads chapters they have been letting collect dust, they immediately go in overdrive and upload every chapter there is with slight alterations (from why I speculate not being call out for plagiarism, but that is my opinion)HMMM REALLY SUSPICIOUS IF YOU ASK ME then wait another 5 months. I know snipping is consider a "bad thing" in translation groups, but LHT is an exception when they are actively picking up and hoarding as many iseaki manga's there are and leaving them for untranslated for months on end. (I personally think they are doing this to get as many donations they can while doing the smallest amount of work.)

There is no possible way where they are translating over ONE HUNDRED TEN MANGA SERIES and not leaving some to collect dust for months on end. I heard they speculation that there are some "miscommunication", but that is deflecting the greater issue of this group that THEY ARE HOARDING MANGA SERIES FOR DONATIONS! ITS GREED PURE AND SIMPLE. To conclusion with this message LHT needs drop not only this series, but the many other ones that have been left by the side and haven't been given the chance for others groups to translate because you are only doing this out of the possibility of more donations and the fear of losing a potential series that can make you those large sums of donations. I can not see no other reason of why you wanted to translate this series this fast after another group pick this series up after months of darkness.

Thank you for taking the time to reading this post gentle readers I hope you have a wonderful day.

I dont care if LHT hoards translated chapters since for me, its a free service anyway.
Just dont shit on other translators "sniping" the releases and you wont get any flak from me.

Man, I hope @Soseki goes around translating a few chapters of every manga LHT has in their backlog. That is apparently THE way to get LHT to release.
Honestly, the full credit for these releases goes to @Soseki if you ask me. Great job!

Dex-chan lover
From the earllier chapter, we know people become a demon lord when you are brought back to life with magic, so does it count when people got isekaied by death in their former world ?

Hey, do any of you guys remember the first chapter? I’m sure you all have forgotten that we actually never got to see what happened with him and that slime. My guess is that he’s hiding something brutal he did to it.

Dex-chan lover
People making a big deal on translator releases. Me see if updates or backlogs needs to do. Not a loss considering a free service we can have.

big shrugs

Users who are viewing this thread