Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I bonded so much with this random old man in the span of a single chapter, that I actuall feel the impact of his demise.
Maybe it's the casual atmosphere, or maybe it's the density of information you can gleam over that short scene, I don't know, but dang that's a good scene.

Group Leader
Byt why did they put such a sinister font in a bubble about starting a farm xD

I knew it was a death flag but damn Im surprised I got attached to the old man even though he only appeared for a few pages only.

Reader knowing something important early on is a mission fail flag for the MC. Take a MC who told all their secret strategies without hiding anything from the reader, the enemy will most definitely already have a counter for it. But if the reader don't know about it, then the chance of the enemy going to fall for it will also increase.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if its because her normal posture is like that, but damn son, what a booty Lacra has.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭grampppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😭

Aggregator gang
NOOO
Why does the old man have to die

Avenge the old man, our chad mc

Dex-chan lover
Uh, i i'm not really afraid of bugs or insects (maybe somewhat wary of poisonous ones), but it's kinda disturbing that so many were in a single scoop of a shovel.

Dex-chan lover
Hey Scanlators ! I need to ask...
Page 10, why does Illias have a mustache ?
Did you add it on ?
joshguy also noticed.

Dex-chan lover
Man, we knew the homeless man gave himself a death flag but at least let him survive one chapter

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what was written in the last page. Also I need revenge for the old man

Most likely your hero turned baddy and became the demon lord cuz your organizacion did shit to him, or something like that.

Contributor
@islamabat221 Wtf... there is a page missing to be precise the page where "Fill out the Questionnaire" is, is missing... probably the most ridiculous reason for a missing page I ever saw...

Users who are viewing this thread