Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 18

ARE WE STILL GONNA IGNORE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM?

WHATS THE PROTAGONIST'S NAME?!

I feel this is the causes of his pessimistic nihilist personality. Also, its been a month, I almost forget this.... anyways... Thank you very much

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's me having negative IQ right now, but i don't see the problem with mc's dark personality. Her reaction is completely exaggerated, it's not like he has the power to walk the "wrong path" and do damage....honestly, i can describe her reaction as anything beside being cringe-y, she's literally killing the mood

She’s in love with him. I hope the MC can respond to her feelings. This chapter showed us just how much she is willing to sacrifice to be by his side. 😞

Fed-Kun's army
@Lanfear You're kidding, right? Bitches love stoic niggas
She's just operating on protocol C-54 "Change the bad boy"

Dex-chan lover
@FantasyMaster

Well to her, he seemed like he was pretty chill guy a while.

Then he got this look in his eyes which means he's gonna kill someone.
Gruesomely. Painfully.

And she didn't like that, because once he go down that path, it's hard to get back from it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but, there's no actual need to change him and imo, this thing is even worse than the "power of friendship/love" plot armor/asspulling......wait....this might be a manifestation of "the power of love"....shit...it's still crap tho

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
because once he go down that path, it's hard to get back from it.
Yeah, true....but isn't her world one where it's "kill or be killed"? She knows that and she also knows that mc comes from a place less dangerous but scarier than hers...mc is a (extremely stereotyped) product of our society...he's not a "good" guy to begin with

Dex-chan lover
@FantasyMaster

Killing in battle is one thing.
Plotting, planning and executing murders not in self-defence is another.

She has the 'knight mindset' of 'protect the weak and be righteous', so she's not really into that kind of thing.

She's a muscle head. Point her at the enemy, say "that's the bad guy" and let her go to work. Strategy ain't her thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Saizocfc she is a muscle head yes, but she isnt stupid, she still know whats right and wrong, thats why our mc really careful (in hiding his feelings, expression, etc) in front of her.

@FantasyMaster pyshically yes, mentally who knows, I think mc already one step to go to mental asylum now.

Yes Knight lady. Make sure after all of this mc gets to headpat Wolfie.
Giving headpats to Wolfie soothes the soul

I really love how his speech bubble change when he change his personality, is a nice little touch.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the Illias was the one holding him back from falling too low. Thanks to her the story is not complete darkness and depression.

This is a real good stuff. Someone who is in the border of becoming an evil person or a good person. This process always gets me. Good thing this story doesn't rush the MC to choose one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread