Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The long awaited Ebi Fry Donburi

Double-page supporter
That man of the sea reminds me of that manga "Oyaji". Such a man.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing that Roland is saying "shishou". In which case, I think it makes more sense to keep Nyachi's term as "Master" and Roland's as "Teacher".

Dex-chan lover
Explaining how delicious the food while showing some touching scene.

Now I found the disgusting 'foodgasm' replacement!.

Dex-chan lover
A meal worthy of A . . . MAN . . . OF . . . THE . . . SEA!

Note: I apologize I played Xenogears on a Rom a while back and whenever I see something that lets me I will do this stupid joke

Dex-chan lover
That dad reminds me of a certain scaredy rabbits turned into a deadly and buffed assasain rabbit

Dex-chan lover
@EXISTCHESE i don't think i can find one in indonesia that can give me a pseudo-shokugeki no souma feeling. like there are good ones, but not foodgasmic-good

Dex-chan lover
not wanting the catoppailoli to drink catnip in a negligee

what kind of fucking monster are you

Double-page supporter
I'm still bothered that the wife was basically deleted. 😑They say the cat is the wife, but, as far as I'm concerned, she can't be the same person without her memories. This is why Alzheimer's is so terrifying. 😱

Dex-chan lover
Ebi fry is pretty basic. If one were to make it, I would suggest adding a bit of seasonings to the flour. Generally a bit of salt, pepper, cayenne or something of the sort, garlic powder is nice too, but that can be in the sauce so you can use real garlic then. Even adding just salt pepper and cayenne to that same fry recipe improves any batter fried food imho.

Users who are viewing this thread