Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 23 - Crooked Trade

Dex-chan lover
haha, to be fair, i would have done the same, though at different shops. 10% discount on buying and 10% more profit on selling. xd

This would work if selling it to a merchant but due to markup doing both at the same place would lose him money.

Ha! The first Fable game let you do this, buy all the diamonds from the merchant so they have low supply, the price for selling them goes up and you dump a ton back for a high price and the supply goes up and the buying price goes down again.

Dex-chan lover
A true min/maxer and a grinder, this manga captures perfectly how would I (and most of my friends) abuse the system ?

Dex-chan lover
Flipping is great. I used to play MMORPGs and not level at all, all I would do was buy/sell and make steady percentage profits.
I remember in RS F2P going from 1 mill to Santa hat in a month or so.

Aggregator gang
Frackin exploit! HAX! Breaking the economy!

...I totally just did something almost exactly like this in the game I was playing last night...

Dex-chan lover
@larcek Let's be real, he came back there because he wants to ogle the receptionist's boobies. :>

Supporter
Better than I expected. Though buying price!=selling price, doubt that 10% would over-compensate for it, unless the guild for some reason has the same selling price as the buying price.

literally flipping stones and making exponential amounts of money, best way to go haha.

Kind weird usually in most RPG's the buy price is nearly double/tripple it's selling price

Double-page supporter
Good one ! That was quite a fun original variation of the usual template of selling magic stones at the adventurer guild to get money.
These skills will probably be nerfed soon tho... ?

Dex-chan lover
Wow what douchery. Even I wouldn't do this. Not to a thicc woman. Obviously not a man of culture...

Users who are viewing this thread