Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan

Dex-chan lover
This is... something...
The slave girls are the heroine, their master has nothing aside from his op class, like seriously, the other protagonists are at least dumb enough to throw themselves in dangerous situations and fight well but this dude is the biggest coward in the universe.
The dude is a proper perv too
Even more Elf girl willingly put herself into slavery for money...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I'm enjoying this way more than I should.
"Typical male fantasy wish-fulfillment stories told from the viewpoint of the girls" is such a delicious concept that I'm dying to see more of.
It definitely needs to be handled with care though, I can see a lot of ways to ruin this kind of concept, such as making it into a le edgy subversion or an overly preachy moral commentary. But this manga thankfully plays it absolutely perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
This literally went from cute slaves being silly and a weak dungeon diver to a fetishist hero fucking lolis in about five chapters.

No thank you

"since the weather is nice I'll give you a discount"

How do I acquire this bartering skill?

Dex-chan lover
I was a little confused by chapter 54, then it hit me.
Lewd and realistic.

How everyone thinks they'll act when they get transported to fantasy world with op skills:
Konjiki no Word Master

How they'd actually act when they get transported to fantasy world with op skills:
Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan

These "public morals committees" in Japanese schools need to stop making it so that all interactions with the oppocite sex is wrong and bad or we will continue getting trash mangas where it seems John Norman of "Gor" series is the "normal" role model and that really all women want to be sex slaves and are perfectly happy as it is there only goal in life to please their master. Getting a bit sick of this trope.
0/10

Fed-Kun's army
I though it was funny. It’s like 80% stupid jokes and filler, 20% just sex. Kind of good.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters after 7 months, and one get's deleted. Do I say goodbye to #56 also ?

Aggregator gang
Well the girls are slaves, Japanese men just can't imagine making it with a woman unless she's a prostitute or slave? (admittedly it does cut down the aggravation)

Flat Lolis, oh at least go with short stacks.

Somehow makes sex uninteresting???

Overall meh

Users who are viewing this thread