Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Want To Be Loved By My Wife

Double-page supporter
few pages into the first chapter and the protagonist can't get any wussier, who would want to watch this wuss

Dex-chan lover
Hello,
If you are reading this and this manga is over, these words are meant to you.
Here is my prediction: His power is over wives as shown by the first chapter, thus it can work on any "wife".
He did not see who his wife was sleeping with.
My prediction is that somehow, his wife was sleeping with his future self who came back from that Isekai world with that same power.
I won't be able to find out, since I AM NOT READING THIS THING, Whoever would read it would have some odd preferences...

Dex-chan lover
I wanna watch this wuss! I am definitely reading this thing! I have some odd preferences!

Dex-chan lover
When I pressed "I'm feeling lucky" I didn't expect MangaDex to give an NTR manga (I'm assuming it's NTR because of the description).

CHeating is cheating. You are working your ass off to earn some bread and butter for your wife. Instead of understanding you, she starts cheating on you. Bruh, forget about her.she belongs to the street, Its not your fault. Dont be a wuss. Divorce her instead of running away.

Look how you got yourself killed and get reincarnated in other world

Users who are viewing this thread