Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Pressure The Merchant!!

Dex-chan lover
She got caught because of her Appraisal skill :meguusmug:
4oOPgIr.png

U know I'm getting really sick and tired of hearing Yuuto say "I'm sorry Minako" and "I have a wife". Seriously its getting annoying and he should move on already 😡💢. He seriously wants to go back to his boring old life where his wife cheated on him rather than stay in another world with beautiful women.

I love how Olga is the only one to give a kiss while moving her tongue. She truly is a Sadist Queen.

Thanks for the chapters!!

My prediction for the end of the series:
The Demon King is a woman who kidnapped all those men. Men became willing playthings for the Maou. Wives will leaves husbands and marry the Hero.
That is a good prediction. While at it I hope the hero gets his heart broken 💔 that his old wife doesn't love him anymore and she has left him for good. He should marry the beautiful women who r with him.

Dex-chan lover
This series is hilarious. That serious meeting at the start of the episode really cracked me up!
U know I'm getting really sick and tired of hearing Yuuto say "I'm sorry Minako" and "I have a wife". Seriously its getting annoying and he should move on already 😡💢. He seriously wants to go back to his boring old life where his wife cheated on him rather than stay in another world with beautiful women.
Take it easy, it's just for comedic effect. If Yuuto suddenly embraces his ability and willingly starts f*cking all beautiful wives he could find, it'd stop being a comedy to just be a hentai.

I don't think we should except any character development until the end.

This series is hilarious. That serious meeting at the start of the episode really cracked me up!

Take it easy, it's just for comedic effect. If Yuuto suddenly embraces his ability and willingly starts f*cking all beautiful wives he could find, it'd stop being a comedy to just be a hentai.

I don't think we should except any character development until the end.
Comedic effect. R u really sure because this is supposed to be an Isekai series where the hero will stay in the other world rather than going back. Plus he be together with beautiful women. This guy won't learn his lesson that his wife cheated on him. Well hopefully he realizes his mistake and decided to stay other wise he should get his heart broken by his former wife.

Dex-chan lover
Comedic effect. R u really sure because this is supposed to be an Isekai series where the hero will stay in the other world rather than going back. Plus he be together with beautiful women. This guy won't learn his lesson that his wife cheated on him. Well hopefully he realizes his mistake and decided to stay other wise he should get his heart broken by his former wife.
Yeah, I don't think he'll come back to his world or anything. The comedy lies in that he is boning all these wives against his better judgement, in part for his guilt towards cheating on his cheating wife (see the irony?) and in part because he's doing, to all these husbands, the same thing that happened to him.

The scenario to me is funny. And scenes like the meeting between his party to debate (very seriously) whether they'd share their lover's d*ick with one more wife, are hilarious.

And for his wife, all we know is that she cheated on him. We don't know if she cared about being discovered, but I do think she would feel really awful about him dying after that. I think it would be awesome if she somehow died, ended "isekaid" to the same world as Yuuto, gets charmed by him and has to share him with all these women, tasting her own medicine x100.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!!

My prediction for the end of the series:
The Demon King is a woman who kidnapped all those men. Men became willing playthings for the Maou. Wives will leaves husbands and marry the Hero.
even better, if the maou married those men and became a wife, thus allowing the hero to also take the maou and save the world without needing to fight!

Users who are viewing this thread