Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - The Hero’s Crown!!

Fed-Kun's army
I still feel really bad because she just recently got married.
U mean Tomoe true, but after experiencing pleasure for the first time between Yuuto and Kazuya, she knows there is a difference between those 2.

I had a thought that maybe just maybe the person who NTRd the MC is actually himself from the future. Just like in isekai furin 1 the MC turn back time and then use his skill to charm his own wife. Idk but it is just a theory tho like my guy don't has small pp but still got NTRd so it still a bit weird. His pp might has been buff by the hero job he received but I I don't think his real size is small.

Dex-chan lover
... Weren't their levels higher back near the start? When he got to the second town, Hero was level 18 and Thief was like 37 of higher. And Martial Artist's level was in the 30s when she joined...

Dex-chan lover
Most of their husbands are dead and one isn't even married iirc.
No they're not what are you talking about? The reason why they're enamoured with the MC is because their husbands are still alive. That's the reason why the merchant didn't join the MC's party in chapter 27.

Users who are viewing this thread