Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - The Hero’s Crown!!

Dex-chan lover
Bless thy TL for thee update!

though i have to wonder...

What's gonna happen when he returns the husbands to the girls?
eh, guess only time can tell.
Well if the ending is going to be anything like Isekai Furin I he'll lose all the wives to their husbands then go back in time to before his wife cheated on him for having a gigantic PP and make his dick smaller.

Dex-chan lover
Guess he just needs the Hero shield now that protects the other wives from getting pregnant. :pacman:

Yuuto and the wives should forget their loved ones. Think about it if Yuuto returns to his boring world and ex wife, he won't have his powers. As for the wives they won't receive the same pleasure that Yuuto gave them from their husbands. Also Yuuto can satisfy them all at once.

Well if the ending is going to be anything like Isekai Furin I he'll lose all the wives to their husbands then go back in time to before his wife cheated on him for having a gigantic PP and make his dick smaller.
I hope that doesn't happen. I hope it's different like his wife moved on from him and found a better man. Plus if he returns to his world he won't have his hero powers. I'll be amazed if the wives husbands r jerks to Yuuto and the wives decides to dump them for Yuuto.

Dex-chan lover
Or he will find a new lover in this world

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!!
You know mechanic wise, I kinda like the idea that a Hero class, while having incredible stats, gets no skills. Thus they have to use equipment( and have no class restrictions) to get abilities and such.

Dex-chan lover
is needs some proofreading but its okay, thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
It’s always good to see a new chapter of this series featuring the King of NTR.

Thanks everyone that worked on the translation

uh, you don't remember chapter 1 do you? She cheated on him with a blond douche gyaru-oh. The fuck do you mean a better man? She's a cheating whore, she deserves nothing.
Yes I know that. The idiot hero still loves her but he needs to move from her. Staying in Isekai world with these beautiful wives is better then going back to his boring world to his cheating wife.

Users who are viewing this thread