Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - At the Demon King's Castle!

Aggregator gang
It was obvious from the beginning, a demon king kidnapping husbands; it had to be a woman. I bet the reason why the demon king is kidnapping husbands is because she wants them to satisfy her probably because her husband can't but all the husbands failed, just look at Ibiza first husband.

Dex-chan lover
IkUYEYI.jpeg

DAT AIN'T FALCO

nPA0s3O.jpeg

HAPPY FEET???

mXY6bsD.jpeg

WOMBO COMBO????

EOpMn63.jpeg

OHHHHOHHHHOOOHHHHHHHH 😩🍆💦💦💦

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since we can’t even go one chapter without sex why couldn’t it have been an orgy? Or better yet have an innkeeper who is actually a succubus who jumps the MC and gets destroyed.

why are y'all surprised? that's should be the least surprising thing considering the demon king has been kidnapping men only.
I mean, since the cover has been uploaded a while ago we already knew about her. The question was whether she's the Demon King herself or if there's a male king and she's his wife

Group Leader
From what little I understood from the RAWs I'll just say we all were half right and half wrong on how this goes in the next 8 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread