Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~

This series is really good. I wish Isekai Affair Series was animated. By the way if the Demon King is the hero wife, I really want her to break his heart 💔 and tells him she doesn't love him anymore that way he can move on and be with the wives. They r way better than his ex wife.

Dex-chan lover
From the description:

However, due to the misunderstanding about Goddess Reincarnation, he only had one skill, it was a skill that could captivate other people's wives!!

Is this actually weird charming/mind control stuff? Or is the skill something more tame like "the skill to have a big dick"? I'm all for him NTRing people and taking their wives, but I'd want them to actually fall for him rather than just be coerced/controlled into it. Part of the charm of the first series was it was NTR but it was still a "true love" type plot despite being degenerate.

Supporter
From the description:

Is this actually weird charming/mind control stuff? Or is the skill something more tame like "the skill to have a big dick"? I'm all for him NTRing people and taking their wives, but I'd want them to actually fall for him rather than just be coerced/controlled into it. Part of the charm of the first series was it was NTR but it was still a "true love" type plot despite being degenerate.
There’s a charm/MC aspect to it unfortunately. None of the women would be doing it if they could freely choose. It’s just rape with extra steps, just like in any similar story where charm/MC is used.

MC wasn’t into it either at first. He insisted he was still married, despite his wife’s cheating and him having died on earth as a result. He managed to get over that fast though and now he’s absolutely on the prowl.

Dex-chan lover
There’s a charm/MC aspect to it unfortunately. None of the women would be doing it if they could freely choose. It’s just rape with extra steps, just like in any similar story where charm/MC is used.

MC wasn’t into it either at first. He insisted he was still married, despite his wife’s cheating and him having died on earth as a result. He managed to get over that fast though and now he’s absolutely on the prowl.
Hm, well that's disappointing, thanks. I guess I might still read it in the future, but less enthused about that than the original.

Double-page supporter
Hm, well that's disappointing, thanks. I guess I might still read it in the future, but less enthused about that than the original.
No worries, it goes full NTR later when they do rescue the husbands but since their wives have been stolen at this point, they are peeved. The wives end up choosing the MC over their husbands because he has a huge pp and not much else. It's pretty much gonna end on the message being: Better to cuck than be cucked. Not that MC will find love and stands by his morals.

Users who are viewing this thread