Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Safety can be fun

Dex-chan lover
@goruu
And MC does not owe her commitment. Starve a dude and he will go looking elsewhere for food.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is ntr i don’t feel bad for. Princess is a bit of a dick. You get pregnant first time and you’re done until you die? English kings would be so fucking disappointed in her.

At first it was a bit hard to get behind these characters, but now? His wife sees their relationship as a political obligation. She got pregnant and had had no physical constants since, all while they have zero romantic interest in eachother. This was all just to tie the former hero to the country, specifically its ruling class. It’s actually pretty sad to think about. Can’t believe I’m on the side of an affair for once, but he’s basically stuck in a loveless marriage for the benefit of the country

Dex-chan lover
Also calling it now, when he gets exposed his wife is gonna refer to him as the king/king candidate as opposed to her husband

Fed-Kun's army
One thing though. Usually royalty would not stop at the first male heir. They would have at least one more in case something happenes to the first one.

Fed-Kun's army
Well if you are so stupid that you don't lock the door of the room where you are doing your cheating, you're basically asking to be caught in the act...🙄

It's based on a novel ?

If so can anyone spoiler me, if he divorced the princess and honesty, MC shouldn't have marry the princess

Contributor
@Rheeve That is true, some people aren't meant to be couples; however, what makes him the asshole is not ending his commitment and relationship immediately.

If he can't do that, he is garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah more heir equals more strive and more chance of civil war but it's worth it because assassination is a thing.

.....If he doesn't like her + doesn't want to be king + likes the warrior why doesn't he just walk away from it all with her?
Why be king? It doesn't even look like he cares so much about the title.

Divorce her, roll up and quit being king. If they say shit smack those hoes.

PS. Thanks for picking this up bruh

Dex-chan lover
@goruu
He is married to a crown-princess and is a candidate to become king. Assuming divorce is even legal in that society, him divorcing her is gonna cause one hell of a shitstorm and will likely have him killed or exiled.

Dex-chan lover
Cheating is terrible but I feel sorry about him.
I guess one way of doing it is to become the king and bend the law for himself. But the man been left thirsty for so long...

Users who are viewing this thread