Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Legendary Class Condom

Aggregator gang
Kynnath, that's real life for ya. Most couples rarely feel 'true love' for each other. People just conform to what they can have. There's a reason why a whooping half of all marriages end in divorces in modern society lel. You, too, would be hard-pressed to find people who actually cherish their white-collar jobs. They didn't wish to spend their days like that either. But no one gives enough fucks cuz stability matters more once life shoves its fat cock down yo throat.

How many of your childhood friends do you still constantly talk to? Do you even remember the aspirations you had as a kid?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Perfect scene for this goddamn horny manga

https://youtu.be/us5MGEL5W34

@Kynnath Thes are a lot of assumptions on your part like we don't know if he had romantic feelings towards the knight. Plus the princess was traveling with them so whose to say he knew more about the princess than the knight we don't know. Maybe he wantd to be king but lost the desire. A lot of your frustrations are built off of head cannon.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don’t pity the wife. Prudish son of a bitch or daughter technically.

Dex-chan lover
Ten years god damn... I mean cheating is wrong but jesus woman. I'd say just divorce her but that's probably an entire ordeal with her being a princess.

Dex-chan lover
im glad the author didnt blueballed us like the last chapter when theyre about to 'do' it
thanks god author

Dex-chan lover
Why tf did he choose the princess in the first place?
Obligation?
To what?

The princess.. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her, but its almost as she want the Hero to cheat on her by blueballing the Hero after the son is born. From what I catch with the story so far, it seems that the princess was (probably) okay with "fun night time" before. Plus that her faceshot looking at the MC potrait just seems a tad evil, as if shes plotting something.

If the princess is actually planning something, it'd be like this probably:
No siblings = no rivalry for throne + easier to control. MC cheating = can be outed as king candidate or even better for the princess for the MC to drop out and go out willingly. The princess can either rule the country alone or choose another "husband" for being a puppet king, with her at the background.

But if she's not, shes just being a truly inconsiderate person to not letting her own husband to do it even once in the span of 10 goddamn years. I mean contraceptives does exist in this world if she does not want another child or something.

Hope the MC can led a happy life with the warrior this time and not fell to the same rabbit hole he got it twice already.

@Ser_Walker

It was a political marriage. He basically just showed up, saved the realm and then she was obligated to marry him. In a similar vein as the princess it was her duty to bear a child, so she was basically forced to fuck him until her son was born.

I don't think she's cruel, I just don't think she has ever loved him. She just did what duty dictated. If anything she seems way more sympathetic than the MC.

Dex-chan lover
any person of culture would be so kind to tell me to where I could find the girl in the last credit page, please?

Users who are viewing this thread