Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Legendary Class Condom

@vannn nah its his 100%, the hero did say they did a few times probably to get kids cus you know political marriage and such ya need offspring, but the princess for sure suspects him, especially now dude is a horndog and he aint getting any with her and his former party member is now avaible

That look can mean a lot of things but it makes me fear the worst that this will turn into some kinda "I was a demon all along" or "I was cheating on you all along", the first being a complete tone shift and the second being unneeded drama for what kind of story this has been.

I hope that look will be leading to us finding out the princess really has been trying to train herself to be able to take the hero D and we're about to see a conflict due to a lack of communication. It's still kinda low pay off for this lead in but it feels like the most natural and unconvoluted drama that we could get out of this story.

What I dread is that this is going to turn into more straight up NTR and we find out the princess's child isn't his but instead a demon, that or this was all a plot to make the MC turn on the princess and then the king can banish him because they fear his influence or power or something.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was implied that so long as he kept his vows he would be a hero? So wouldn't that mean he won't be a hero after this and that's why the princess felt the change? Maybe I need to re-read the beginning again.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if this was princess's plan all along because she couldnt handle the D, she's getting relieved that someone else can take the orc's D from the hero.

Dex-chan lover
EdF1FOt

@yowutis
i think you're on to something. If Yuuta loses his right to the throne, then Prince is next in line.
then Princess can basically rule through puppetry.

@ShionSinX in these kinds of settings a king/prince having a concubine or three isn't strange. If it bothered his wife so much she could have told him to seek comfort in a concubine. Even if he had a son with the concubine the princess' son would still be the crown prince.

There really shouldn't be any drama from the princess since she both has already displayed that she is no longer sexually interested in him and Kings usually had mistresses on the side for this very reason.
The crown prince has already been conceived so who gives af

Double-page supporter
I can't really empathize with the MC here, because he is pretty much an idiot. His problems are all the consequence of his own bad choices, which he follows up with more bad choices.

Let's start with not learning from his previous life. How dumb do you have to be to get a new start in a brand new world, filled with monsters, places to explore, and adventure, and fall into the same life you had in your old world? He had an excellent relationship with the female warrior, she liked him back, but he still married the princess he didn't know anything about for no reason. A marriage that also forced him to give up the excitement he enjoyed and set him up to be exploited doing paperwork. Because aparently, after defeating the demon lord, he still needed to "prove" himself to the king. All so he could then be king, which he also clearly doesn't care about.

If he had given his own path any thought, and made the choices he wanted, he would not have ended up (again) in a loveless marriage with a job he hates. But he let other people, people who owed him their lives mind you, push him into a position he hated because like any japanese MC, he can't say no.

Users who are viewing this thread